Monday 5 August 2019

Masterboard Monday.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a card made with this Masterboard:


This is actually left-over from an earlier project and was stamped using this ink.


I used the green blue and purple side for this this design though I think there are signs of a little bit of pink too.
I have had these inks for years and I can tell you they are still Big and Juicy! I love them.


I have also stamped the card blank and it's probably easier to see the colours here. I applied the ink and sprayed the stamp with water before stamping with it. I have done a few of these to use later.


This is the stamp I used by Sam Poole, love it.

 I wont leave it any longer, here is the finished card.


I've layered up a small piece of the Masterboard with some matching card and cut out a Tim Holtz pocket watch then stamped on this using this stamp by Lisa Horton.


This is actually a Steampunk set but the sentiments are great for all kinds of occasions. 


 As you can see here it stamps really well too. 
It may not be obvious that I used the clock stamp on the die cut. 
I applied the ink to the clock with a blending tool and then using the clock stamp, sprayed it lightly with water and applied it to the colour, left it for a minute or two and then pulled it away which removed some of the ink. 
This technique is often called Faux bleaching.
If you look closely you can see the images on the stamp.


 Then I thought it would be nice to apply the stamp inside the card too.
The Birthday sentiment is by Woodware.


  To finish the card, I added some enamel dots and some cord to the pocket watch.

I think this would probably be a good card for a man.

 So that's your lot, hope you enjoyed looking at the process. I would be really pleased if you could leave me a comment no matter how small.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

4 comments:

Crafty Claire said...

Great use of the masterboard...nothing goes to waste. Lovely use of the stamp to get the different effects and levels of detail xx

Mac Mable said...

It would be a great card for a man. Love the stamping and the faux bleaching effect on the die cut. Wonderful design adn great use of some of the master board x

Margaret Mifsud said...

Another gorgeous masterboard. Can see why you love that stamp, it is amazing and works really well here! Wonderful techniques and gorgeous colour as always! Thanks for sharing the process! hugs xx

Words and Pictures said...

Dreamy colours, and I love the contrast of the panel with the background - lovely card.
Alison x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10