Tuesday 27 August 2019

Steampunk Festival Lincoln.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

This is an extra post this week as I know some of my friends are waiting patiently to see some of the photographs from the Steampunk Festival here in Lincoln UK so here are a few to get you started.



I'm not going to bore you with any conversation here but if you enjoy seeing these let me know as I have loads more.











 There will be more of these later in the week.

So for now I am wishing you a very happy creative week.

Angela xXx

7 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Absolutely stunning and so very unique. I have never seen anything like it before....Thank you for sharing x

Crafty Claire said...

Wonderful! I'd love to take part...have tried to persuade my husband but nothing doing! xx

Crafting With Jack said...

Absolutely amazing, I would love to see more. I love the girl with wings, I should love to do a drawing from it. I would love to wear such gear :)

Helen said...

Fabulous photos, but I bet they were sorry it was such a hot weekend!

Shoshi said...

Oooh fabulous, Angela! I particularly like the lady with the pipes (she looks almost Borg lol!) and the couple in front of the amazing camper van. All great stuff! More please!

Shoshi x

Marit said...

Oh my goodness... such gorgeous costumes/people! Love the photos, very inspiring! Thanks Angela!

Mrs A. said...

Speechless. These costumes are the bees knees. So impressed the lengths people will go to get it just right. All gorgeous. Hugs ?Mrs A

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10