Friday 2 August 2019

Friday Fun Day with Smiles.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.



Saturday saw us back at the Craft Club again.



 Making cards today. 
I decided to try this one on White and Kraft card, well......just because I could!


This is where we started.



These were completed by some of the other ladies in the group.


How gorgeous are they and such an easy technique.

I kind of thought it might be an idea for a Christmas card.



This card was made by one of our ladies who went to the Altenew workshop at Coventry recently.


The design is done with one of their new stencils and stamps.



 Despite the rain on Saturday we braved it on Sunday to go to the Heckington Village show near Sleaford.
Just a few pics this week and then maybe a few more next week, too much of a good thing as they say!



Sadly this is what we found when we arrived.
Despite all the hot weather we've been having in the UK it rained on the Saturday and by Sunday there was a lot of mud but no problem as we went in wellies and Maisie and Stan had their rain coats though I'm pleased to say it didn't rain at all on the Sunday that we were there.



And everyone put a smile on despite the cloudy weather.
I spoke to this gentleman. His wife had just rung asking when he would be home as several bales of hay had just been delivered!


The children were enjoying this, learning how to be bell ringers.


Great collection of bicycles.


The Indians were around somewhere.



Found the chief later as he'd gone indoors to display some artifacts, can't blame him really.



At least everyone kept on smiling despite the weather though I have to say a bit of sun would have been nice.

I do have more photographs to show you but will save them until next week.

For now....


  Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.


And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.


Angela x

6 comments:

Annie said...

Lovely photos of the show Angela. I always feel it's such a shame when it rains because they put in so much effort don't they?
Hugs,
Annie x

Lisca said...

I love seeing your craft club photos and I also love seeing the show, so today was double wammie! Great post!
The cards are truly beautiful, and the design is very simple and very effective. I will copy the design idea.
(I haven't got any further with my 'wallet' I'm afraid, but summer is a funny time. I'm out of my routine and there are so many other fun things to do.)
What a shame that the weather has not been good and people were again walking through the mud. Luckily most English people have wellies. (You need them too!) Lots of interesting exhibits, I must say.
Looking forward to the other photos next week.
Have a lovely weekend,
Hugs,
Lisca

pam said...

Love your makes Angela, shame about our UK weather, glad it did`nt spoil your day.
Pam x

Shoshi said...

I always enjoy seeing your photos of the various shows you go to, Angela. I am like you - I adore going to them! Last Sunday we went to the Totnes one and it was great. You never know what you're going to see.

Shoshi x

Christine said...

Thanks for your visit earlier, the trolleys were bought from Costco - cheap fuel - but had to have a wander round the warehouse, so pleased I did.
Great photos of the show. Your opening statement threw me for a bit as Sleaford Road runs just at the back of ours!!!
Smashing cards made at your club.
Christine #23

Mac Mable said...

Another fun week and glad to see everyone still smiling at the show x. Great makes at your craft club, thanks for sharing x.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10