Friday 30 August 2019

Steampunk Festival for Friday Fun day.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week and as promised I have lots of Steampunk Photographs just waiting to be shown. 
I have to say it was another great weekend at the Lincoln Asylum Steampunk Festival and the weather was glorious, too warm if anything.
So I'll say no more and here they are.



Such a cute little car!


Of course we had to stop for a while to hydrate!


Please be reassured that these are not real guns to be honest they are not even replicas and this one looked more like an old vacuum cleaner! Sounds like a great idea to me!


Smart.


Imaginative.


Glamorous.


You name it they are all there looking brilliant.


Always polite before photographing but never been refused and they all like to pose too.







So many wonderful costumes.



 Possibly one of my favourites though you can't really tell from this photograph just how big he was.




If you thought these were good wait till you see the next lot!
For now have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.

Angela x

7 comments:

Annie said...

Just amazing....I could look at them all day. Such imagination has gone into each one and I really appreciate all their hard work.
Hugs,
Annie x

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Fantastic photos. I like the vintage cars, and the steampunk costumes are great. It looks like a fun time was had by all, including the Irish Wolfhound (if I got my dog type correct).

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I always love it when you take us to the Steampunk Festival. The costumes are always so unusual, so beautiful, and many are colorful, too. The accessories are always fun for me to admire. I'm so glad you shared these. I look forward to the next installment, too.

Have a super Friday and a great weekend, too, dear Angela.

Crafting With Jack said...

I would really love to go to the festival next year, these Photographs are amazing, love the dog! I showed my husband, he wasn’t impressed
🙄.

Mac Mable said...

Fantastic and so eclectic.....Everyone sure does enter into the spirit of it and it's amazing! x Thanks for sharing x

Helen said...

so pleased you've shared some more of the Steampunk Festival! Gorgeous photos.

Mrs A. said...

Lots of wonder costumes but the punk dog is the best. Hugs Mrs A.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10