Friday 2 July 2021

Friday Fun day with Smiles.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.


This is the collection of rock we collected from the skip last week.


It doesn't look much when you see it here but I can tell you they were very heavy. 
He said! 
The concrete pieces just looked useful so we'll just have to wait and see what he has in mind for them.
I'll post more pics as soon as the rocks make a move.


I decided it was time to clear out the greenhouse...mainly because I couldn't get in it Lol!
These were the plant pots which I've rinsed now and they are going to the local garden centre, much better than ending up in a landfill.
I have kept a few which I've hidden away so he can't see them mostly the ceramic ones.


Actually you can just about see them tucked in the box at the end.

Greenhouse is nearly tidy now!


I did have some escape on Saturday when I went to the craft club.
If you are wondering why the mask is not on it's because we can take them off when we're seated but must wear them if we're moving about.


Some card making on the go obviously!



We had a visitor, think he was fancying my lunch Lol!


And the finished card.

Now finally if you have a dog, you will understand these.
I normally shut the door but this could easily be our two.

The only thing that's missing here is that our two also have the walk on their list for sure.

Maisie hasn't learnt yet how to move the fan, just sits right in front of it. 

And that's dogs for you Lol!

Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for "This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.

10 comments:

Annie said...

What a fab pile of rocks...I can’t wait to see what you do with it all. What a lot of pots you’ve gathered...you really can’t beat real pots, so much better than the plastic ones. Your dog funnies always find the spot and leave me chuckling. Thanks.
Hugs,
Annie x

mamapez5 said...

I am going to try commenting again. How nice your green house looks so clean and tidy. A good idea to recycle the plant pots.
I love the card you made. It must have been nice to spend some time with crafting friends. Up until this week masks have been compulsory here, in and out side. On Saturday we were told we no longer need them outside where social distancing is possible, but still have to wear them indoors unless we are eating or drinking!
Hey ho. Every step towards normality is a plus. Kate x

Lisca said...

Interesting pile of rocks....
Yes, it's good to have a sort-out of pots. Your green house looks very tidy.
What a lovely card! I like the way it is folded. Did you bring your own stamp or was the stamp there for everyone to use?
I loved the funnies.
Have a lovely weekend,
Hugs,
Lisca

Fonda said...

Our cats visit us in la toilet, so it isn't just a dog thing!

Lynn Holland said...

How lovely to be with your craft gang for real. I’m still on zoom meetings except for the new 4 week sewing course I started in Tuesday. We had to wear masks though sadly.
Those doggy funnies made me splutter
Have a good weekend Angela
Lynn xxx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I didn't play today because I had my link up party I hosted. I stopped by to say hi and read your blog post. Glad to see you got the rocks you wanted. Heavy looking, too. Love the dog funnies.

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog

Rajani Rehana said...

Please read my post

Crafty Claire said...

Just having a catch up. Your posts always make me smile even if I’m weeks late reading them. Have a lovely crafty week xx

Win Dinn, Artist said...

I'm looking forward to the rock pile project viewing...something is definitely building even if it's in his mind. ;-) Your visitor at card-making has some seriously begging eyes, and your dog funnies have me in stitches. All in all, it's entertainment plus!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10