Friday 9 July 2021

Friday Fun day with Smiles.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.


My main job this week has been gardening and I started by trimming some branches that over hang the Bonsai table. There always seems to be more than expected but it's done now.


And the light is much better too.


All we have to do is try and get rid of all of this now.


That's quite a pile of branches and leaves!


The flowers are looking good.



You can see the fountain better here. The cane is stopping it from moving around too much.


More flowers.


And you can just see Terry Pin too.


Dragonfly by the pond.






These toadstools are so tiny.


Not much fruit left. I believe they were eaten by squirrels or maybe magpies. 




Maisie came out and joined me.


If you've not seen this before the head was made by one of the children at school but left behind.


The cat normally sits by the pond but he's had to move while the filter is being finished.




And Thursday saw me in the cabin working with these moulds.

Of course if you're bored with that just go straight to the dog funnies!

Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.

Angela x

10 comments:

Lynn Holland said...

You have a beautiful garden Angela, I love hydrangeas, we have one the same colour as yours and a fountain. It’s quite mesmerising watching it. We sit for ages transfixed it’s so calming.
The dog funnies had me chuckling over my morning cuppa.
Have a nice weekend. Let’s hope for a bit of sunshine,
Lynn xx

Sue said...

What gorgeous photo's Angela, you have a lovely garden. Cats are quite good at bladder sitting too lol. Take care and have a very happy weekend, Sue xx

Annie said...

I love your garden Angela. As I am typing this my other half is cutting the long branches off one of our trees so I'm guessing we will also have a pile of branches to dispose of. Your flowers are so pretty....our gardens keep giving and giving us reasons to smile don't they?
Hope you have a great week.
Hugs,
Annie x

Helen said...

Great photos from your garden! well done on chopping back the plants.

Caro said...

Sorry I'm running very late this week. Your garden is looking fabulous... love the smiles at the end as well. Happy belated WOYWW. Take care and stay safe. With love & God Bless, Caro xxx (#15).

R's Rue said...

I love the flowers and Maisie. Have a happy weekend that brings so much joy.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

My sincere apologies for not visiting sooner. My body just shut down. In between hosting T Stands For Tuesday, I spent Monday and Tuesday cleaning my house for a friend’s first visit. On Wednesday I visited every person who linked to WOYWW as well as those who had new posts on my sidebar. That was all either before or after I mowed my yard. On Thursday, I entertained a friend, then visited everyone who had posted something new on my sidebar. I barely stayed awake to link at Annie’s, then went to bed. When I woke a few hours later, my body simply wouldn’t function like it should. I couldn’t even bring myself to look at the computer, even though I felt so very guilty for not visiting anyone. I sincerely hope you will understand. Sadly, that’s what happens when you have to do it all yourself!

I thought I had a lot of yard work. You have a massive amount of branches you collected. I hope you have a good way of disposing of them. I think I would rather cut up branches than mow that grass in my back yard, though (grin).

You have some incredible flowers. They are all so beautiful. I have nothing of color, except green in my yard. I absolutely love all your beauties and the photos of the dragonflies.

Loved the funny about the bladder. Squiggles does that to me, too, so it isn't just dogs that do it. Sorry again I was so late visiting. Hope you had a great Friday and are enjoying your weekend, too.

Kelly said...

Good morning, Angela!

Beautiful pictures from your garden. That is a lot of brush for sure. Gardens are so worth the work. Creative Blessings! Kelly

Mac Mable said...

Loved the photos Angela and well done you with the work you have been doing in the garden....worth it but such hard work x. I remember my hydrangeas being particularly beautiful last year, so I am hoping for the same this year, but not many blooming as yet x. What pretty thistles you have x. Glad Maisie joined in but he looks like he is doing more admiring than helping.....lol x. Those moulds look fabulous Angela and thanks for the funnies at teh end x.

Win Dinn, Artist said...

What a stunning yard, Angela, and you've really done a pile of work (pun intended) to make it more so. And I'm loving that left-over head...it's a great garden accent!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10