Monday 12 July 2021

Masterboard Monday. Use it or Lose It.

  Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.


I am here today to show you a card made with this Masterboard:


Or at least some left-over pieces.

These were made with several AALL and create stencils. I used white ink on the black card and black on the white card to get this great effect.


You may remember this from last week.


I enjoyed working with this technique so much that I decided to use it again this time with some left-over Masterboard.


And this is how it looked.


I finished it with some AALL and Create Cats and a Birthday sentiment from my stash.


And a little extra for the inside.

I think that worked quite well and might make a useful card for a man too.
I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

8 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Yes a fabulous masculine card Angela and great use of the pieces left from the master board and what a striking master board it is/was.....x. Great technique and a wonderful eye catching effect...love it Angela x.

R's Rue said...

I love the card. So well done. Have a beautiful day full of love, joy and hope.

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog

Sue said...

Angela I think these are some of my favourite cards that you've made with this technique. I definitely need to try it (and those cats are wonderful too) Take care and have a very happy week, Sue xx

Stacy Sheldon said...

the woven patterns look so cool like this Angela :)

Win Dinn, Artist said...

This is fabulous, Angela - I'm loving that technique too, and the addition of those cats is bang on. I so agree it would make a great card for a cat-loving man. Well done!!

Craftyfield said...

It looks very effective Angela! I do wonder if I'd get enough patience to undertake the technique... and straight enough cuts too!

Evelyn Walter said...

Beautiful card, Angela! I love your Masterboards, they look so very cool. and this technique you used for the card is amazing.
Thank you for joining in with our July challenge over at Country View Crafts!
Evelyn xx

Blogs I follow

01 09 10