Monday 3 January 2022

Masterboard Monday.

  Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a card made with this Masterboard:


If you think you've seen it before you'd be right, here and here.
This is a Retiform technique using AALL and Create stamps.


The goodies just keep coming. 


I've also used one of the new stencils to decorate the background card to layer the design onto ans a small piece of Washi tape too.

I have always loved things that move so for this card I've added a tag with a brad so it can move around.



It's also useful if you want to hide a sentiment under the tag. What fun is that!


Now I still have lots of bits and pieces left over but I'm sure I'll find some use for those soon.


You might like to see the inside of this card and the envelope too. Just a finishing touch.

I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

9 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Love how you made the card with the tag, Angela, so pretty. Have a good start in the new year! Hugs, Valerie

Mrs A. said...

Hi Angela, wishing you a Happy, Healthy and Crafty New Year. Love the card you have made from you mood board. Especially love the stamps used as I treated my self to a range of their stamps before Christmas. Hugs Mrs A.

Crafting With Jack said...

Lovely card and I do fancy trying your master board idea. I would love to see you dragon eye pebbles. X Angela

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful card. Happy new year 🎉

Sue said...

This is fabulous Angela. I had to look up what 'retiform' was, but what a brilliant technique! Take care and have a very happy and crafty 2022, Sue xx

Crafty Claire said...

Happy New Year! I love the idea of hiding the sentiment under the tag. I hope you have a fabulous year with lots of crafting adventures along the way. xxx

Crafting With Jack said...

I love and appreciate how you always reply to my questions. Will go and look at your pebbles x

Crafting With Jack said...

1 joined in 2019 and I remember the octopus and the car. Love your dragon eyes and your Halloween pumpkins. I bought myself a pebble painting kit from the works a year or so ago, perhaps I should open the box!

Win Dinn, Artist said...

I love that Masterboard, and you've managed to make it look even better (if that were actually possible) with how you've used it. Love, love, LOVE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10