Monday 20 December 2021

Masterboard Monday.

   Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.


I am here today to show you a card made with this Masterboard:


Finished Retiform Masterboard.


This is the original A3 Masterboard stamped with AALL and Create stamps which you may remember I started last week.
Since then I've also scanned it to give me some extra pieces to work with.


I followed this up by stamping some extra pieces to add to the Masterboard.


Then cut a piece to work on.


Some Black Distress ink was used to shade the edge.


Then attached the masterboard piece to the white card and added some additional stamping.


I then left that to dry while I worked on some of the other pieces using the same inks to add colour.


And some sweet little dragonflies too.


One of the dragonflies was added to the inside of the card.


And one to the outside with some shiny green thread. 
I've fussy cut and attached one of the extra stamped pieces and layered up a sentiment too using the same colours that I've used to layer up the card.


You may be able to see from this close-up that I've added some splashes of white paint, some shading and Stickles Glitter glue on the insects.

And that's all for today but I do have lots of the Masterboard to play with so you may see some more samples soon.

I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

7 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Angela, the masterboard alone is a masterpiece, but the card you have created is more than fabulous, WOW! Have a great day, hugs, Valerie

Mac Mable said...

Great idea to scan the fabulous masterboard to use again Angela x. The extra stamping is a wonderful creative touch and I love this card x. Yay to seeing more cards etc with this amazing masterboard Angela x.

Helen said...

fab masterboard, will look out for lots more samples!!

Kyla said...

ooh loving your masterboard and the final make too, very creative as usual.
kyla

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Angela, both your masterboard and your finished card! I really must remember to scan my backgrounds before using them lol. Have a very merry Christmas, and a happy and crafty 2022, Sue xx

Crafty Claire said...

Great card I love all of the layers. Good idea to scan the masterboard too. I always forget until it's too late!

Spyder said...

I do ove this card and the colours and the papers and all the layers!
(Lyn)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10