Friday 10 December 2021

Friday Fun Day with Smiles.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.


For any of you that were here on Wednesday, I've finished this project and really pleased with it. The lights are the perfect finishing touch.


Maisie is bored with all this crafting and decided it was time for a nap.


Stan agrees and found a comfy spot.


Can you see something strange in the distance?


They are moving the trees that were chopped down.
So work continues behind the fence.


And they replaced the trees with all this soil which they've flattened out.
No sign of the foxes I'm afraid.

In the park the fencing is back up again.


They have secured it with rope so we'll see.


The leaves in the park are amazing, such gorgeous colours.


Squirrels everywhere in the park today.


We don't seem to bother them too much.

And so to the Park.


We found this in the other day so had to photograph it.


Well that's about it for today so I will leave you with some dog funnies.
Today we will be looking at the scruffs!

But I can't leave without a Christmas cartoon.


Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.


Angela x

8 comments:

Annie said...

I bet you’re so glad you have a big garden with all that’s going on the other side of the fence. I hope the fox sneaks back when they are finished. I had to chuckle at all the squirrels....Milly would spot each one and then remember exactly which tree they were up for her next visit....and bark just in case it was there next time 😂😂😂 love the dog funnies...soooo right!
Hugs,
Annie x

mamapez5 said...

Your projext with the lights is gorgeous. You should be pleased with it!
So the builders haven't given up for Christmas yet. They are a good distance from you but it must still be a bit intrusive..
I smiled at the dog funnies. Our dogs don't get the fun of runs through the countryside, but the up side of that is we don't get mud all over the house!
I love to see the saquirrels in the trees and at least in the park they are not to destructive. I used to love to watch them in my friends garden but they ripped the felt off her shed roof, and got up to all sorts of mischief. But they are such pretty little things, and so agile.
I hope you have a good weekend. Kate x

Lisca said...

Interesting to see what is going on behind the fence. Are they going to build on the patch with the soil? Probably not, so it might become a garden or part of the park..... who knows.
Your project with the light is beautiful. I'll go back to Wednesday to see what you did.
It's good to see you still have some red squirrels. Where we lived in Bristol, there were only grey ones, sadly.
I laughed at the funnies, and secretly was pleased I don't have a dog.
The last one (indoor plumbing) was good!
Have a lovely weekend,
Hugs,
Lisca

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

It was great to see the clean up behind your fence, but it's too bad about the little foxes. Had to laugh at the fence. Wonder how long it will last this time. I LOVE seeing those leaves. I would gather a bunch and eco dye them. They look LUSH. Sorry I'm late visiting. Back problems are a pain in the BACK! Enjoyed the funnies. They are clever and really muddy, too! Have a super weekend and rest of Friday, Angela.

Mac Mable said...

The lights are the perfect finishing touch Angela and it is beautiful x. What a fabulous life Maisie and Stan have x. WOW to how close that digger is and sorry to hear there are no signs of the foxes but glad the squirrels made an appearance. Those leaves in the park are absolutely amazing Angela x. What a beautiful thing to find and well done the Lincoln Art Ninjas x. Thanks for the funnies at the end...made me laugh out loud x.

Spyder said...

Love the funnies! Its surprising what a digger can get up too!

Craftyfield said...

What a lovely décor piece for Christmas, the lighting makes it even more special.

Crafty Claire said...

I love that leaves photo. The colours are just perfectly balanced. A great one to keep for your own backgrounds. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10