Wednesday 15 December 2021

WOYWW - 654 - What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.


Hi Workdesk friends. 
We are here for another Wednesday at the Workdesk and here is:
"What's on my Workdesk this Wednesday".


If you don't know what this is all about then please visit the
 
Stamping Ground, our host Julia will explain.


So here is my desk for today!


I'm working on the Retiform technique again here. 
I realise there were a few of you that weren't familiar with this so I've made a tutorial if you're interested you can find it here: Masterboard Monday.


This is the kind of effect you should get.


I've tidied the exploding box a little but it looks as though the stuff has just moved to another space!


Just in case you noticed this, it's an ATC.


I stamped this a very long time ago and it just reappeared. The folder is stamped on felt and the ATC is stamped on silk.


And of course I can't leave you without showing my finished Christmas shadow clock.


That was fun to make.

So that's me done for today.

 Thanks for stopping by and hope you will pop over and join in the visits around the other desks.

 I'm off now to see what everyone else is up to.
Have a great woyww 
and 
happy crafting,


Angela x

11 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Your desk looks all tidy Angela....x. Your ATC is so pretty and I have never thought to stamp onto felt or silk. Thanks for finishing the post with the beautiful Christmas shadow clock. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such kind and friendly comments Angela, which I really appreciate. You come up as a no-reply blogger, so I can't reply directly from your comments my friend x.

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Oh wow, your shadow clock is so pretty!! That’s made me feel very festive seeing that this morning. Thanks for the link to the retirform tutorial as well, there’s always something new to learn!!
Hugs LLJ 8 xxx

Diana Taylor said...

Ooh I love the clock, that is so, so pretty. The ATC is gorgeous too. Thanks for the link to the Retiform technique, I love the effect you've achieved with it. It's always useful to try new skills, especially ones that don't require lots of new stash!
Hope you have a great week,
Diana xx #12

Sarah Brennan said...

Oh what a fabulous clock Angela - love the ATC too. I haven't used retiform for ages I must admit. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #4

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

The shadow clock looks gorgeous - I love anything that lights up! Interesting technique - and not one I have heard of. Love the little textured ATC. Happy #654! xx zsuzsa #17

Annie said...

It’s been such a busy day for me (it started at 8 am with my first of many customers). I’ve been head down sewing all day but have stopped to eat and blog now.
I really love your shadow clock....you really are talented.
Hugs,
Annie x #9

Felix the Crafty Cat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
StampinCarol said...

Looks like a good tidying up took place! I've done retiform but you took it to a new level! WOW! Love the ATC, how unique! And my jaw dropped at your clock! Oh my but that's gorgeous!
Thanks for popping by and have a great week!
Carol N #21

BJ said...

Oh my the shadow clock is amazing, love the lights and the rich reds. The fabric ATC and cover is quite delightful too and I checked out the Retiform tutorial as well, certainly looks do-able even for me and very effective too, super cards. BJ#20

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Haven't you been a very busy little elf, Angela?! So many lovely things to see, and I most certainly appreciate the fact that you've done a Retiform tutorial. That really had me puzzled last week! Your shadow clock is totally awesome, as is your ATC!

Lindart said...

Hi Angela! The retiform technique looks intriguing - I've never seen it before! Your exploding box may be exploding, but it is still neat and tidy! The Christmas Shadow Clock is gorgeous! Sorry I'm so late, stay safe! Lindart#22

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10