Friday 17 December 2021

Friday Fun Day with Smiles.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.

I don't seem to have been up to much this week, mainly stuff for my mum and some crafting obviously! but I did find this photograph.


Lincoln Festive Father Christmas fun Run.


We didn't actually go to it but I thought these photographs might make you smile, the dog looks as though he's having a good time too!

Then the other day we heard a loud sound of a helicopter flying over the back of the house which gradually came lower and lower to land in the playing fields of the local school and it looked like this:


We could see that it had a Royal Standard on the side but no idea until yesterday who it was.

Found some photographs on the local news and this is who was visiting:



It was the 30th Anniversary of Lincoln's Carer's charity.

Good to see them all wearing masks including the children.

So that's my week really as we've avoided other people as much as possible but I am taking some birthday presents to a couple of friends today and Maisie and Stan are going for a haircut so if I'm a bit late getting round hope you will excuse me.

Leaving you with a smile of course.






Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for "This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.

Angela x

7 comments:

Annie said...

I love seeing the Santa runs...they raise so much money normally and always look such fun. If the dogs are having hair cuts it will probably drop cold so get those Christmas jumpers ready for them 😀 I love the dog funnies....Milly does the sad face when we go out.
Hugs,
Annie

Mary Anne said...

Santa runs are now to me but they look like a lot of fun! Funny story - when we first moved over in the early 90s we lived in The Barbican in central London. Still finding my way around I pretty much know ONE way to get anywhere. I was on my way, with son in stroller, to the local Safeway to pick up stuff for dinner. We got stopped by police because Anne was visiting for an event or to see Shakespeare, can't recall which. I had to go home and begin again LOL!Love the funnies!
Late AGAIN, but Happy WOYWW!
Mary Anne (1)

mamapez5 said...

The Santa run looks fun. I hope being outside in the fesh air kept them all safe, and they managed to raise a good sum for charity.
The visit must have been exciting for all those youngsters. It is good to see them all wearing masks.
I think we are all being as careful as we can but we do have to go out sometimes.
Your funnies really tickled me this week. Well done for keeping us smiling. Kate x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Of course, the Santa run went over my head, but I guess it's definitely a British thing! Sure were a lot of Santas in that parade. I'm sure it must confuse very young children who still believe in Santa. Really cute funnies today. Hope your crafting went well and Stan and Maisie look ready for Christmas now. Have a great weekend and next week, too, dear.

Lisca said...

The Santa run looks like fun. And it's for a good cause.
Good to see the Princess Royal going about her daily business of encouraging charities. They all (the royals) do a great job and we don't see half of it.
As for mask wearing, I have a controversial opinion that now with this new Omicron variant, we really all should get infected, as the symptoms are very mild they say. That way we would build up the much coveted herd immunity without any deaths. But who am I, I'm only a nurse... And yes, don't worry, I do stick to the rules and I wear a mask when I have to.
The funnies really got me laughing especially that last one about the hangover!
Have a lovely weekend,
Hugs,
Lisca

Mac Mable said...

Fun Santa run photos and great to see everyone wearing masks with the 'special' visit x. Continue to stay safe and a bet Stan and Masie are a little chilly with their haricots x. Thanks for the smiles at the end Angela x.

Crafty Claire said...

That seems like quite an interesting week with local events. I've never owned a dog but the funnies do make me chuckle xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10