Friday 24 December 2021

Friday Fun day with Smiles.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.

More beautiful art work found in the park.


Building has begun for real at the  back of us and it's getting very muddy too.


But what is this, she must be going somewhere?


Off for new glasses at Boots Chemist. It's a shame that going to the Opticians is the most exciting thing that happened all week!
There are so many spectacles to choose from and guess what? I ended up with an identical pair to my old ones, it was not deliberate!


As I was in town I thought you might like to see what was going on. This was about 2.30 Wednesday afternoon (14.30 for my European friends).


Just enough time to stand and listen to my favourite instrument.

And a few dog funnies to make you smile.




And finally Maisie and Stan are here to wish you a very Merry Christmas and hopefully a better New Year.


Or maybe not!


Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.


Angela x

7 comments:

Marit said...

I could do that... buy the same spectacles as the ones I had - and why not? Those must be the right ones to wear isn't it? Our streets look very different to yours 'cause at the moment we are in a lockdown here in the Netherlands and all non-essential shops are closed. Stay safe dear! I wish you and all your loved ones Merry Christmas and a wonderful, healthy and creative New Year! Love from Holland, Marit #14

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Stan and Maisie look fantastic, so festive and excited about Christmas.
Thank you so much for your fabulous card Angela, so sorry atm I don't have much time to pop in and catch up with you but wanted to wish you and yours a Happy, safe Christmas. Take care Hugs Tracey xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Fabulous post, Angela. Love you dogs, and all the dog funnies, made me laugh! I have 5 pairs of glasses, almost all more or less identical, it happens every time. You look pretty in that photo! Merry Christmas to you and yours, hugs, Valerie

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

What a fun and warming post. Someone left a beautiful leaf and drawing in the park. It is stunning. Looks like a mess in the construction site. No foxes would dare visit there now.

I haven't bought glasses in about four years because I only use them when I drive. Nice that you had time to watch a street musician playing a sax.

I love this picture of Stan and Maisie, and laughed when Stan got bored and left. Bleubeard, Squiggles, and I wish you, your husband, Stan, and Maisie a safe, healthy, creative, and joyous Christmas, dear Angela.

Lisca said...

Haha, (or should that be hohoho) I love the photo of Stan and Maisie, especially the fact that you probably only got two seconds to take your shot. It made me smile!
Lots of nice things to see: the high street is so typical of most English high streets. It could have been anywhere. But not everywhere there is a sax player!
You also made me smile by buying the same glasses as you already have. I did the same thing. I had red spectacles and when I bought new ones, I had red again.
I love the leaf.
My husband is feeling a bit better, but we are obviously still self isolating. At least the fever has subsided.
Wishing you and your family (incl Stan and Maisie) a very happy Christmas,
Hugs,
Lisca

Mac Mable said...

The artwork found in the park looks so pretty and thank you for the chuckle about selecting the same glasses x. Thank you Maisie and Stan for your wishes and obviously other fun things to do.....Hope Christmas was enjoyable Angela? x.

Crafty Claire said...

Hello I was sure I'd commented on this one but I can't see it. Your glasses escapade made me laugh. They must be just the right ones for you. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10