Friday 31 December 2021

Friday Fun Day with Smiles.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week which hasn't been very much so I'm showing you some of the things that make me happy.


Absolutely love Orchids.


And this beauty is flowering right now.


The colour is amazing.


Found this little beauty in the park that someone had left. It's a painted pebble.


The garden is looking a little sad but still makes me smile. It's been quite mild here so the fish are still swimming around and eager for some feed but I'm only giving them a little so getting lots of dirty looks Lol!


 These flowers are so pretty and I've bought the plant for a friend so hope it brightens her day too.


This was a gift from a another dog walker we meet in the park.


This just keeps flowering, so pretty.


This is a Jade plant. I have had it's parent plant for many years.


And talking about things we've had for years these two have moved around with me many times and are now settled here. They are made of balsa wood and could probably do with some new paint added.

So that's it really but leaving you with some funnies, hope they make you smile.




and Sheep funnies too:

Let's hope it's not number 4. Lol!


Have a great weekend and a very Happy New Year....hopefully! and thanks for stopping by and all your lovely comments this year.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for "This Week's Smiles" and you can share your smiles too.

Angela x

10 comments:

Helen said...

fab plants, the orchid is such a gorgeous colour. Love the funnies. Happy New Year, Angela.

Dotty Jo said...

That orchid is amazing - mine has just dropped all it's flowers and looks like a stick! Another lovely, fun post. Happy New Year! Jo x

Valerie-Jael said...

Well, I feel like no 4! Love your plants and garden. I'm a plant murderer! No green fingers.... Happy and healthy 2022 to you and yours! Hugs, Valerie

Mac Mable said...

Your post made me smile Angela.....Thank you x. Your 'flowers' look amazing and I am sure your friend will love her pretty plant x. Thanks for the smiles at the end and Thank you for your blog friendship Angela x.

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

You beautiful outdoor space will soon be blooming again, Spring will be here before we know it. Wishing you a happy & healthy New Year Angela after the past year i'm definitely doing what lamb number 1 is but very much feeling like lamb number 5 hee hee... Happy New Year Hugs Tracey xx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Sorry I'm so late visiting. I'm having a bit of a meltdown that is a result of blogger hating me.

Love your orchid. They are SO expensive in the states. You are so lucky to have this one blooming, too. And you have lovely flowers for your friend and a beautiful jade you got as a gift. Friends know how to spoil you, Angela.

Had to laugh at the dog funnies. Dogs nap, but not like cats, so I got a kick out of that one especially. I think I'm sheep 5 because of all blogger has put me through today.

Here's to a fabulous 2022. Let's hope it's better than the past two have been, at least in my world. Stay healthy, stay safe, enjoy the celebrations, dear Angela.

Lisca said...

Such beautiful flowers! I love orchids and had several in the UK. I've never got round to buying any here. I must do one of these days.
Your garden looks beautiful even in winter. And I love your succulents. I have several in the house (they go outside in summer) including a Jade plant.
You made me smile with those sheep. Well, I just got my hair cut so I was a 3 but now I am an 8 with my short hair and my woolly jumper.
Happy New Year dear friend, may this year be better for all of us.
Hugs,
Lisca

Crafting With Jack said...

Love the blooms on what I Think is an African Violet. Byour orchid is a beautiful colour. Is the pebble just a RAK or do you have to put it somewhere else. When they did them in our village, you were supposed to hide it somewhere else. Lately knitted rainbows and knitted flowers have been popping up -not that I have found any. Angela x

Crafty Claire said...

What a lot of glorious shades of pink in your smiles this week. Your sheep made me laugh, after a tough day at work I think I'm no.3! Hope you have a lovely week and start to the year xx

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Fabulous to see all the pink and fuschia when it's so chock-full-of-snow outside here. You just made my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10