Monday 10 January 2022

Masterboard Monday review of 2021.

  Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you the variety of ways to use this Masterboard.


Time to review last year before getting down to some new stuff and today you will find the details for these projects here, here, here and here. Yes I like to make good use of every bit!

Stamps are by AALL and Create.
Wax seals hold the cords in place.



There are always a few small pieces left over so please don't waste them!


And here are some ways to use up those small pieces.


Started here with some stamping on the card blank and then ripped apart some of the left over pieces. Weave the pieces together and attach to the stamped images on the card blank.


Add a few die cut pieces too and you have yet another card but equally it could be a journal page so watch this space.


I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

4 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

They are all great! And so right never to waste anything! Hugs, Valerie

Mac Mable said...

I agree .....don't waste anything, especially when the master board was so fabulous x. Amazing creativity Angela and I always love how you continue your design around the card, unique and wonderful x.

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Like you, I love using every little bit of paper. Sometimes it's the tiny bits that have the most impact. Your use of leftovers is outstanding, my friend...I salute you to the max! xo

Crafty Claire said...

I do remember these as I love all things steampunk. Really fantastic projects and the wax seals are lovely finishing touches xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10