Friday 6 May 2022

Friday fun day

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.

The flowers are looking really pretty this week.


And it was Craft Club again this week which is always a pleasure.


We were making this Tri fold card.


Everyone got well stuck into it too.


Producing some lovely cards.


This one is a great idea for a Christmas card.

Oh! and this is my card.


If you were around on Monday you might have already seen it. 


Oh and this arrived!


I know Easter is over but I like to wait until Hotel Chocolat have their sales.


Now I don't want to make you jealous but thought you might like to see what is inside before I eat it Hee! Hee!
They are beautifully wrapped as you can see. 


And there are lots of tasty goodness inside.


And at half the original price you've got to love it.

We did go to the Fish Farm again this week and of course we had to come back with another fish but that's it for this season providing everyone stays healthy, fingers crossed. 


And finally.


Maisie and Stan are here to say hello.

They are waiting for the dog funnies so here they are:




Well that's about it really.
Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.


Angela x

10 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Your flowers look great and you have wisteria, so lovely! The tri-fold card looks gorgeous, well done to you all on creating such beauties. And I always like th dog funnies! Hugs, Valerie

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I love that wisteria. It is beautiful, as is your new fish.

Your craft club made some lovely cards, but I like your vintage one best.

Stan and Maisie look so sweet and attentive for a change. Looks like they were waiting for the dog funnies, too. I laughed at Cuddle Bumkin. I agree with the dog.

Have a lovely Friday and weekend, too.

Twiglet said...

Great post - those chocs made me hungry! I am a bit late getting round to my WOYWW desks. Happy to swap ATCs when the time comes. I love your patchwork page so far. xx Jo

Ali Wade Designs said...

Happy Belated WOYWW. What a wonderful big space for your craft club. Ali x. #16

Lillianb said...

Glad you enjoy your craft club and the cards are lovely,
loving the funnies Thanks
Take care and stay safe.

Lilian B#12

Annie said...

I'm sorry I'm so late commenting this week...yesterday was 'one of those days'.
Looks like we are both enjoying our wisterias this week. Love your new fishy friend and the funnies are brilliant.
Hugs,
Annie x

mamapez5 said...

I love the wisteria. It is such a pretty plant. And the choclat box looks very yummy.
I see you have another beautiful fish. I hope it soon feels at home in your pond.
Your craft group have some interesting ideas. This weeks card is a clever and effective fold, and everyone looks very involved in the making of it.
You always find more doggie funnies to make us smile. I am not sure Maisie and Stan are very impressed though. Kate x

Mac Mable said...

Hope you are enjoying those yummy chocolates Angela? Great tri-fold cards from the craft club and thank you for the funnies too....Hello to Maisie and Stan x.

Anonymous said...

Chocolate mmm! Lovely cards. Your wisteria is beautiful as is your new fish! Hugs Angela

Crafty Claire said...

Lovely cards at the card club. I'm not a big chocolate lover but I do get Hotel Chocolat treats for my husband...nothing to do with the sturdy packaging which is good for altering and crafty projects! Although he refused to hand over the box for his Easter egg and is collecting coins in it :-(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10