Wednesday 4 May 2022

WOYWW -674 - What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.


Hi Workdesk friends. 
We are here for another Wednesday at the Workdesk and here is:
"What's on my Workdesk this Wednesday".


If you don't know what this is all about then please visit the
 
Stamping Ground, our host Julia will explain.



So here is my desk for today!


This is definitely a desk in waiting!
I am disappointed that I haven't finished last week's journal page but I will complete it and another one for this week, one way or another!


I had a bit of a brain fog so just got out some old stuff that needed using and stuck it on the pages this was where I got to but need something to finish it off.


This was amongst the old stash too and I'm thinking I might be able to include them some how. Some of them remind me of my friends!


These are some fussy cut stamped images (AALL and Create) waiting to be used.


Below the journal are some stencils I've used on the pages and right at the bottom one of my favourite books 'Art Specially'. If you don't know them they are from the Netherlands and this one is for ATC lovers so you can probably guess why it's sitting here. Hope it gets me in the mood for making something!
Other than that the Exploding box is fullish but surviving.

So that's me done for today.

 Thanks for stopping by and hope you will pop over and join in the visits around the other desks.

 I'm off now to see what everyone else is up to.
Have a great woyww 
and 
happy crafting,

Angela x

9 comments:

Helen said...

I do love those Artgirlz images, but not sure your friends will be too flattered.... Look forward to the finished journal pages - at least you started one! Have a good week Helen #1

Sarah Brennan said...

Love, love, love the background on that journal page Angela. The stamps are cool too. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #6

Tracy said...

Helloooo Angela, wishing I could haul out bits and bobs and create how you do ... love it and the girlies will look fab when added. Happppy ATC creating when you get a chance. Sending much love and hugs your way Tracy #8 xxx

Mac Mable said...

Yes your desk sure does look like it can't wait to craft Angela....Fun Artgirlz stamps. Looking forward to more art journals and more of your fabulous creativity Angela x.

Crafting With Jack said...

Love your collage - another idea for me :). I have packed loads of collage stuff. Happy WOYWW. Angela #14

Elizabeth said...

Hi Angela, I like how your page is shaping up and those stamps that remind you of your friends are just the thing. Sounds like you have a busy week lined up. Have a great week. Elizabeth x #9

Win Dinn, Artist said...

I'm loving the progress on the journal page, and wait anticipatorially 😉- the stamps that remind you of your friends would be a great addition! I love how you don't give yourself much grief for not accomplishing what you had in mind for the week. Giving ourselves some grace on the journey is the best way to continue.

Lindart said...

HI Angela! I love the light bulb images - very cool! And the Art Girls are fun! I love making journal pages out of things that have been left behind, yours look like a great start! Thank you for your concern and best wishes for my hubby. Hopefully he will be home this week. Lindart #18

Crafty Claire said...

That's a lot of 'stuff' going on there. I look forward to catching up with your posts and seeing what becomes of it xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10