Monday 30 May 2022

Masterboard Monday

   Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a card made with this Masterboard, well what's left of it Lol!:


All the stamps used here are Aall and Create, inks by Tim Holtz, Distress Oxides.

If you've been around you will have seen this Masterboard before but I still have some left so here goes!
If you would like to see another card made with this Masterboard you can find it here.


To make this card begin by stamping onto the card blank, I prefer to use a stamp with small detail for this. Cut the masterboard into a square to fit the front, edge with matching ink and attach.
Stamp and colour some of the small shaped stamps and place these on the front too.
I used one of the Aall and Create dies to add a little more detail and balance to the design and some Stickles Glitter glue for sparkle.
After adding the sentiment add some shadow around the stamped images for more depth.


And those little snippets of Masterboard are perfect for the inside and envelope too.

And that's your lot for today!

Hope you like it. I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

2 comments:

Crafting With Jack said...

Lovely card design x

Win Dinn, Artist said...

What a lovely card, Ang - your Masterboard is used to terrific effect, and the recipient is really going to love this one! I really like the quartet of images on the front.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10