Friday 27 May 2022

Friday Fun Day

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.

Back in the park again this week and the Willow is really getting going now and thickening up but so is the grass which makes it a bit difficult to see what's going on!


That photograph was last week.


And the Rhododendrons around here seem to do really well. 
This one is in the park too.


These are some of the new wild flowers that they planted when they last did some work in the park.
This is one of my favourite photographs this week.


More wild plants.

And the next photo should make you smile!


How cute is that!
Maisie is fourteen this year and wasn't too well a few weeks ago so we were leaving her at home when we walked Stan in the park. 
Now she is much better she wants to go with us and kept standing at the door giving me the look but it's quite a walk to the park so we've got her this dog pushchair and I can tell you she loves it. 
Once at the park she has a walk round and then back in for the trip home.
What a life!

Now I don't have a lot to show you this week so I'll finish with some dog funnies.


This would not be Maisie or Stan as they quite like the postman unlike a little dog down the road who barks at them even when he sees them in the street, I think it's the red colour they wear that he doesn't like.


This on the other hand could be Maisie and Stan!


If that was Stan visiting he wouldn't have any bones left Lol!


No my two definitely know the way to the yard thank goodness!

Interesting thought!


Yes that could be Stan, Maisie wouldn't dream of doing that it's not her thing.

All done for today.

Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.


Angela x

7 comments:

Lisca said...

I love your photos of the park. It really is a beautiful park and they keep improving it so it seems.
The dog pushchair made me smile indeed! I didn't know such a thing existed and for Maisie it is an excellent solution. I can tell she likes it.
Your funnies made me giggle too. Especially the voodoo doll of the mailman.
Happy Friday
and have a lovely weekend,
Hugs,
Lisca

mamapez5 said...

That is such a lovely park. The yellow iris is very pretty but I like the next one of a close up of the plantain.
I love Maisie's buggy. It is a great way for her to enjoy your outings still. Kate x

Annie said...

Oh Angela I just love Maisies new wheels...as I'm sure she does too. I didn't realise you could buy dogmobiles. The park is looking really lovely now....love the flowers.
Hugs,
Annie x

pearshapedcrafting said...

I love that Maisie can still take part in park walks. Is this Whisby? Hugs, Chrisx

Sue said...

Aww bless her, she sure looks comfy there! Take care and have a great weekend, Sue xx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I apologize for being so late visiting. My computer died after being hit by a lightening strike. I am finally back online.

What great photos from the park. That new trellis is going to be full in no time, but I hope they cut the grass around it, so people can actually sit there.

LOVE Maisie's new carrier. Cute funnies, too. I hope you have a great week, dear Angela.

Win Dinn, Artist said...

How wonderful that you're able to take Maisie to the park in her chair. That must make her so happy to get the ride and then be able to get out and play with Stan. Fabulous solution!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10