Friday 13 May 2022

Friday Fun Day

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.


Look at this beauty, what a treat.


Maisie has obviously decided that watching the laptop is very tiring so she needs a nap.


Fast asleep!


Not sure what's she's thinking here!


Stan doesn't care he's enjoying the sun.


Now I know lots of you wont like these but this little family of bugs are so important to the health of the filter and they are all starting to wake up now the weather is warming up.


Here's hubby having a little clear out.


I kindly bought him the gloves Lol!


 Building work behind us is getting on now.


And lots of babies appearing in the park.


They are so sweet.


For some reason someone decided to colour the butterfly with chalk though it has been cleaned off now.


The willow arch is growing nicely.


And here is Maisie again looking for Moles though as she has never seen one she wouldn't know what it was if she found it.

Sorry no funnies today as I'm a bit late completing this week's post but I'll ty harder next  week.


Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.


And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.


Angela x

7 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

I wsould like to be Maisie today and just sleep - but I don't want to dig for moles! Those centipedes are really important, I watched a programme about them on TV last week, fascinating! Happy Funday! Hugs, Valerie

Annie said...

I always love seeing your fur babies..such characters. I’m not a lover of bugs and creepy crawlies but if they are doing a good job that brilliant. I always enjoy seeing the new life in the Spring so thanks for sharing the pics.
Hugs,
Annie x

Lisca said...

Yes, bugs are so necessary for all sorts of things. OK, I don't want them in my bed, but generally I like bugs and find them fascinating.
I do admire your hubby's gloves. Now those are useful! I say he will do those dirty jobs willingly, especially as men believe they do a better job than a female. lol.
Lovely to see new life in the park (and your gorgeous doggies too of course).
Have a lovely weekend,
Hugs,
Lisca

Elizabeth said...

Hi Angela, if you ask Maisie has the right idea. You can't beat a daytime snooze! Silver agrees too. Your cactus is amazing - so many flowers. I've only ever spotted one mole, many years ago it was too. After my surprise, I was delighted. It was cute even if it was tearing up my newly made flower border. I'm not familiar with the filter or the bugs that are a necessity but I can see your husband is doing a great job cleaning yours out. Thanks for sharing. Have a great week. Elizabeth x

Mac Mable said...

I know exactly how Maisie feels after a day on the computer! The park is looking good Angela and what adorable little 'babies'. 'Yay' to DH and his groovy gloves x. Have a lovely weekend Angela x.

Crafty Claire said...

Lovely photos thank you for sharing. The cactus is looking splendid. Have a lovely weekend, I think sunshine is promised xxx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Is that an Easter cactus? It is beautiful and so is that willow arch. I thought the butterfly looked really pretty with the chalk on it. Guess others decided it was defacing the sculpture.

Your husband's gloves are very colorful. How sweet of you.

Maisie has the right idea, I think.

Are those going to be houses, or is that shops they are building behind you? They sure don't look like houses to me.

Have a super rest of the weekend, Angela.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10