Monday 23 May 2022

Masterboard Monday.

   Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a card made with this Masterboard:


This is part of the Masterboard, originally A3.
The technique to create this is Retiform, the stamps are by Aall and create and the inks are Distress Oxides.
If you're not familiar with the Retiform technique I have instructions here:


I made this card by stamping on the blank first with one of the smaller stamps and yes I couldn't resist going round the back again. 
Next I layered a couple of pieces from the Masterboard over the front section after edging it with matching ink using a blending tool. 
As I have lots of Snippets of left over pieces from other projects they were perfect to add to this card. I always like to prep. more pieces than I need like the butterflies, sentiment frames and even the clock but they never got to waste as they can always be put to good use later as with this card.
I completed the design by adding colour and Stickles Glitter glue to the petals.


And here is the front of the card.


Just a little something for the inside and that's another left-over piece used up.


And we're all done.
Obviously there's lots more Masterboard left-over for the next card so you will see more ideas soon. "Waste not want not" as they say!

I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

5 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Fabulous card Angela, love how you put everything together. Have a great week, hugs, Valerie

Di said...

Wow Angela - what a stunning card! And a great technique as well, one I must try. Just so we don't have to guess - can you please add which parts of your card are snippets.

I think this might be your first visit to us in the Snippets Playground - welcome and so lovely to have you here!

Hugs

Di xx

Sue said...

This is wonderful Angela, I love your retiform cards! I'm so pleased for Maisie that you've got her a pushchair, that way she doesn't miss out on the fun walks. The dog next door has one and she loves it. She walks as far as she wants then jumps in! Take care and have a happy, crafty week, Sue xx

Sarn said...

Hi Angela

Thanks so much for coming to play at the Snippets Playground with this wonderful card. I love how your design runs round to the back of the card as well (and a little extra on the inside).

Now - I'll let you into a little secret - you can usually find me either at the back of the Playground Bike Sheds or up in the Playground Treehouse. I'm currently testing out cocktail recipes up in the Treehouse if you care to join me! xxx

Win Dinn, Artist said...

What a wonderful card, Ang, and I do love the way you continue your stamping around the back. It's just such a terrific surprise, and I'll bet it just wows the recipients!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10