Friday 17 February 2023

Friday Fun day.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.

It's been a crazy week with banking, meetings and going out with the girls too.

Pretty boring here though:


                       But it has to be done!

A little shopping to follow:

 

I have an early meeting today so might be a bit late getting round to see everyone but I will get to you all when I can.

The crocus are looking so pretty.

And a new plant too:

 

I had never seen one of these before.

The dogs are getting on well.


 
Now what do you suppose he is up to?

Cheeky boy!

 
 
Looking guilty?


But very sweet.


Pretty flowers here too.

And Schnauzer funnies.

 
This lady obviously agrees.

 
Just a bit on the large side this next one.


But just as cute. This one looks  a bit like a man in a suit.

Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.


Angela x

5 comments:

Annie said...

I hope everything goes well today and the outcome is what you hope for. Your fur babies are simply adorable and the funnies arefab.
Hugs,
Annie x

Lisca said...

You have also had a 'normal' week, like most of us. Shopping, cleaning and cooking.
I hope your meeting goes well and that you can get a care package that works for your mum as well as for you.
What an unusual plant. Have you found out what it is? (It has a label but I can't read it)
Oh your flowers are beautiful. Valentine flowers?
I love seeing your schnauzers. They are so cute. That last photo of the huge dog could well be a dressed up person. I don't know much about schnauzers but I don't think they grow to that size. Lol.
Have a lovely weekend,
Keep smiling,
Hugs,
Lisca

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I missed something along the way. from what I am reading, one of the meetings was about your mother and her future care. I hope it is something you both can agree on.

That's definitely a unique plant. And your flowers are beautiful. Are they from your sweetie for Valentine's Day?

The pups are always smile worthy. Yes they are really fun to watch and neither seems to be camera shy. LOVED the funnies, too. The last one appears to have been on steroids (grin). Have a super rest of Friday and a great weekend, Angela.

Valerie-Jael said...

Fabulous pics of the doggies, they are so cuted! Hugs, Valerie

Crafty Claire said...

Those little furry faces are so adorable. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10