Friday 10 February 2023

Friday Fun day.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.

It's been a fairly quiet week except for this.....


These guys have been coming over us almost every day recently, guess they are preparing for the new season especially as they have new pilots but that's another story!

They may look nice but they are also very noisy. They often fly quite low as they pass as they are on their way home as they go over us or speeding up ready to do a manoeuver.

 Now what is it they say?

 
It's a Dog's life!
 
 
Well we have two very lazy dogs!

 
If this is a dog's life it can't be too bad!

 
Just a few Schnauzer smiles to finish.
 
I'm sure this is not a good idea!

 
Very schnauzerish face this one.
 
 
Schnauzers are far too intelligent for their own good.

 
Except this one Hee! Hee!

 
And this is how they see themselves.
 
I know next week will not be so quiet especially friday but I'll do my best to get round everyone.

Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.


Angela x

9 comments:

mamapez5 said...

Well it doesn't look as though Daisy and Alfi are too disturbed by the Red Arrows flying practice. They look very relaxed and content.
I love the 'schnauzerish' face. How could you not love that!
Hope it is a good week this week. Kate x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I guess I have no idea about the aircraft, but they look really good. I agree with Kate that Daisy and Alfie don't seem to be affected by the noise of those aircraft.

Really enjoyed the schnauzers and their humor. Have a super weekend and week ahead, dear.

Lisca said...

The Red Arrows! Yes, they can be noisy. You must live near their base. And I can imagine you are not that excited anymore about them flying over. You mention new pilots... what's the story?
Just seeing your lovely doggies made me smile. They are quite a pair!
Have a lovely weekend,
Hugs,
Lisca

Annie said...

Your fur babies certainly know where they are well off don't they. Happy pair that's for sure. Love the doggie funnies.
Hugs,
Annie x

LA Paylor said...

my poodle used to have two "schnoo-dle" friends that were hilarious little clowns! I want one because of them. LeeAnna

Iris Flavia said...

Please. Do visit my blog tomorrow!!! Isn´t that weird.
Noise, yes... Weird coincidence!

Love your dogs! :-) And the biiig smile!

To a great weekend, x

Valerie-Jael said...

Hi Angela, I can relate to your planes as we live near an airport, too much noise for sure! Love your doggies and the great funies. Have a great weekend, hugs, Valerie

Craftyfield said...

Could this be rehearsals for the coronation? If it is you have a great vantage point! Your dogs look happy as well as lazy...
I saw you recently lost 2 and had quite a bad time of it. I too have had a challenging time with the death of my mother. It's not just the grief, it's the mountain of admin and financial worries. At last, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and there will be more crafting time.
Hugs x

Win Dinn, Artist said...

How do the pooches respond to the planes - are they as relaxed as they appear to be? I love all the pup photos, and the cartoons. They are always a delight on both counts!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10