Friday 24 February 2023

Friday Fun Day with Smiles.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.

Walks in the park.

 
This guy is obviously waiting for his lunch to pass by.

 
And these guys are doing some tree trimming.

 
There are some very tall trees here.
 
In my own garden........


 
I love this little plant as it flowers right now when most other flowers are still sleeping.


The Hellebore is so pretty.
 
 
Wednesday went to see mum, she's just getting over another chest infection but must better than last week.
 

 
I think we can say these two have settled in to life here.
Considering Alfie is only four months old and Daisy is ten months I think we can see who is going to be the biggest even now but don't worry Daisy can still get the better of him when she chooses too.
 
 
I agree, time to go and make tea next.

 
This might give a bit more idea of how the size of schnauzers differ.
This is a Mini and a Giant.


And finally their favourite thing, a good howl and dinner of course.
 
I have to go to the bank again today but I'll see you all later.

Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.


Angela x

9 comments:

Annie said...

I love your helibore...ours are just coming into bloom but I didn't notice them until I had already posted my pics for this week. I love the photo of your fur babies...oh how they are growing. I hope your mum continues to recover well.
Hugs,
Annie x

Valerie-Jael said...

Glad your mum is feeling a bit better. The doggies look really good. My dog used to howl if we heard opera music, it was so funny! hugs, Valerie
Happy weekend!

mamapez5 said...

I wonder how long he waited for his lunch. When we visited a waterfall in Ireland we watched one for ages that was so still we couldn't decide whether it was real or a decoy. Then just as we were leaving it took off so it was real after all.
The hellibore is lovely. In UK I has one that flowered around Christmas and one at Easter. One was a much darker purple than yours but both were very pretty.
I am glad to hear Mum is on the mend.
My fur baby will outgrow all the other one day too. Kate x

Lisca said...

I love hellebore and had them in my garden in Bristol. They flower in winter when there isn't much flowering.
I'm so glad your mum is a bit better.
Your doggies look so cute (but very lively)
Have a lovely weekend,
hugs,
Lisca

Iris Flavia said...

Oh, BIG "WOW" on the two different-sized Schnauzers!!!!
Reminds me of how I was in the gym and suddenly 3 HUGE basketball player of the same color suddenly were right by my side, LOL.
They grinned down on me and one said, "let´s train together".

To a great weekend. Hubby just went to do the grocery shopping as I am really worn out from work. The big guys are good guys ;-) x

LA Paylor said...

I saw a giant schnauzer once, and it was magnificent! Of course size doesn't matter Daisy, girls may be smaller but they rule the boys anyway!
LeeAnna

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I know, I know. I am even later than you said you would be. Just glad I was able to visit at all! I've never even heard of hellebore before, but they are pretty.

Daisy and Alfie are fitting in well together and I know Daisy will rule in the end. I had NO idea there were such large schnauzers. WOW.

I hope your weekend is going well and your mother continues to improve.

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Lovely to see a photo of your mom; glad to hear the chest infection is on the way out. I'm feeling envious of the flowers in your garden - we've just had another snow dump here, so it may be a while before we see that. Happy week, my friend...xoxox

Crafty Claire said...

I don't fancy your chances if Daisy and Alfie decide to gang up against you! They look like they are up for a bit of mischief!! I had a walk around Wisley recently and the hellebores were lovely. A sure sign spring is in the air xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10