Monday 27 February 2023

Masterboard Monday and Use it or lose it.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a card made with this Masterboard:

I know you may have seen this Masterboards before here: where you can find the instructions for making.

 
 And I'm still finding uses for it obviously!

 
As we are coming to the end of February, the month of love I have an appropriate card for you today.


I'm using a very old embossing folder that has been sitting around unused for too long.

I have used this on a large tag then rubbed over the card with the same Lumberjack Plaid Oxide ink using a blending tool.

I've used a Sizzix heart die to cut a section of the tag and replaced it adding a dark red heart below to give shadow and make the design stand out more.

The sentiment is a wax seal. I love these but don't use them often enough. 

To complete the design I've added some red Stickles Glitter glue. 

I still have some of this Masterboard left so can't promise you wont see it again some time.

I would love to hear your comments and wishing you a very happy and creative week.

Angela x

7 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Fabulous card, Angela! Have a lovely week! Hugs, Valerie

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

That's a really useful embossing folder Angela, you left over masterboard works well with your month of love theme. Love the wax seals I too do not use them enough (like most of my stash atm..) You've created a lovely (no pun intended) card there, handy for not just the month of love..
Wishing you a happy creative week Hugs Tracey x

My name is Erika. said...

This is a lovely card Angela. The red is beautiful I'm glad you linked up to AJJ but please just remember we are an art journaling challenge and don't accept cards. But I am glad you thought of us. Hope your new week has started off well. hugs-Erika

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Wow. I'm definitely impressed with this embossing folder. I love how you cut the heart from the tag, too. Even though we don't allow cards or tags at AJJ, we are letting it slide just this once. Thanks for sharing using Erika's theme.

Win Dinn, Artist said...

That's a stunning card, Angela, and a wonderful use of that particular Masterboard. And I love it that you are using those bits and pieces that have been neglected. We're on the same mission!!

Crafty Claire said...

I'm interested in the seal. I was given a set for my birthday and hadn't really thought about crafting possibilities. Now my mind is racing! xxx

Sue said...

What a fabulous card Angela, I think I have this embossing folder tucked away somewhere too! So sorry I've been MIA but Covid has struck again here. Take care and have a very crafty week, Sue xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10