Monday 6 February 2023

Monday is ' Use it or lose it'.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a new page on an old journal:

 
I've had this for some time and it's time to start filling it right?

 
I'm going to use some of my favourite techniques to decorate these pages.

 
After adding the inks to the stamping block and spraying gently with water, turn it over and press firmly but gently to the page.
You soon know how much pressure is needed when you've done this once. 


Next I splattered the surface with watered down ink and stamped these clocks in two places on the page only inking part of the stamp each time.
 

This stamp is by AALL and Create.

 
Next I added some torn paper tissue which just happened to have a clock design on it. I've had those for ages and knew they would be useful some time. Tim Holtz ephemera cards, had these for a while too.
So far so good I think.

 
The layering was really coming together at this stage so I added a clock face by Stamperia including the hands which were attached with a brad. The little wings were cut out from an old magazine by Debbi Moore called Shaby Chic. I positioned these before attaching the clock face.


 
Now these really are old but very useful so I spent some time looking through them and found the perfect sentiment for this project.

 
I've also added a little shading around the clocks and cards to give them depth and that's it all finished.

I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

6 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Love your page, your stampinkg and collage is great!. I have a new journal waiting for me at home, so perhaps this will inspire me to start on it when I get back! Have a great week, hugs, Valerie

Crafting With Jack said...

Love it! Angela x

My name is Cindy said...

Gorgeous!!

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Such a gorgeous page, Angela...the eye just continues to travel around the whole thing to ensure nothing is missed. Timely to the max!

Craftyfield said...

I love the AALL stamps, there's only one problem... too many tempting releases!
Those are lovely pages, Angela.

Crafty Claire said...

I love this journal page. Lots going on in the layers xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10