Wednesday 28 February 2024

WOYWW -769 - What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday.

  Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Hi Workdesk friends. 
We are here for another Wednesday at the Workdesk and here is:
"What's on my Workdesk this Wednesday".


If you don't know what this is all about then please visit the
 
Stamping Ground, our host Julia will explain.


So here is my desk for today!

Well lots of desks actually.

Not my home desk but thought you'd like to see what I was doing on Saturday.


It's probably more exciting than my desk at home at the moment.
We were making these pop out cards. 
I have some flowery papers which I thought might make a nice Mother's Day card.

So that's me done for today.

 Thanks for stopping by and hope you will pop over and join in the visits around the other desks.

 I'm off now to see what everyone else is up to.
Have a great woyww 
and 
happy crafting,


Angela x

14 comments:

Helen said...

Those cards look really lovely! A lovely way to spend a Saturday. Happy WOYWW Helen #2

Mary Anne said...

Ooooh. That pop out card looks fun! I am always on the lookout doe new ideas that I can make work for Dear Son's Pretty Girl, as her birthday is on Valentine's day and I always need a double duty card. I feel like this on might be made to work. I shall scour the internet for a tutorial. I do miss crafting in a group. Maybe one day...
Happy WOYWW!
Mary Anne (8)

Neet said...

Well that was a different shot! Gosh it looks a big room - and lovely and light and airy too.
Mother's Day always lands around my birthday, this year, bang on. Hope that means i get two cards of someone. Nice look to the one you are making your mum.
Hugs Neet 3 xx

Annie said...

Love the pop out card and the paper is so pretty. You are so lucky to have a local craft group.
Hugs,
Annie x #7

Lynnecrafts said...

Your pop out card is lovely- I do love a craft workshop.
Take care and happy WOYWW
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 4 xx

Crafting With Jack said...

Lovely cards, looks a big group of crafters. Happy WOYWW. Angela #11

Sarah Brennan said...

Looks like a fun get together Angela. Visiting having been up to the hospital with Hubby getting additional pain relief. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #14

Diana Taylor said...

Wow, I love the pop out card - gorgeous floral papers too. Looks like a fun time!
Hope you have a good week,
Diana xx #12

Anonymous said...

There's nothing better than a day crafting with other people is there? Well unless you have the chance of nultiple days of crafting with friends that is! That's a great car, I've never seen one like that before but it looks quite complicated! Beautiful papers too. Have a great week. Lisa-Jane #13

Twiglet said...

Wow that really is some workdesk! Looks like a fab event. x x Jo

Susan Renshaw said...

Looks like you were having fun!! Happy WOYWW! Susan #1

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Gorgeous card, Angela, and your 'desk' looks so much larger than usual. Thanks for the great view!! 😉

Lindart said...

That looks like lot of fun! That pop up card would be perfect for Mother's day. You are giving me ideas...! Have a great week, Lindart #19

BJ said...

Oh your craft group looks cool. It's been about a decade since I've been to one. There were 3 back in the day and then they all closed down, such a shame. Anyway looks like you had fun, super card, love the papers. Hugs BJ#10

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10