Friday 16 February 2024

Friday Fun Day with Smiles.

  Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.


A walk in the park but it was a bit dull.


This is becoming the home for dead trees.


And this is why, they have cut down so many recently.


Here's the gang out for their walk.


This is not the lake but another part of the park that doesn't usually have standing water. It's a good job we have places where the water can escape to.


Really Daisy that's not very lady-like!


This is what happens after their morning walk.


The flowers are starting to appear.


I wonder if you can see what I'm looking at here?
I took this photo from the bedroom window.


The hedge is several feet high but Mr/Mrs fox managed to get right up to the top.


And stayed there for over an hour.


It was enjoying a good preen.


Then turned and looked at me.


Then turned away obviously not interested in me at all.

Later in the evening I saw it again walking around the garden with a friend this time, but the light wasn't good enough to take a photograph.

And the following day we had this......


More like sleet than snow but it went very cold too.


One of our many visitors looking for his lunch.


Alfie wasn't impressed as he wanted to go out again! I think he likes the snow. He might feel different soon as he's booked in for a trim. You might know when you book them in the weather changes.

Must go and here are a few funnies to finish.



Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

 Annie sends appologies as she is unable to blog today due to internet problems.

Angela x

7 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

First of all, thanks for letting me know about Annie's situation. I quoted your message so others would know.

You are SO lucky. I would give anything to see a fox, especially at my own home. They are so beautiful. You have such a beautiful yard, too.

Laughed at Daisy and her sitting position. Laughed at the funnies, too. Thank goodness my cats didn't leave me a Valentine surprise (grin).

Have a lovely rest of Friday. Stay warm and have a great weekend, too, Angela.

Lisca said...

How special to see Mr Fox sitting on top of the hedge. I was a nurse at the hospice (inBristol) and used to do night shifts. We had a sophisticated security system ( because of the drugs) and I would regularly see foxes walk in front of the cameras. I would even meet one out in the car park when I drove home in the morning. But a type of mange wiped out most urban foxes ( although people say they are coming back).
Thanks for letting me know that Annie had internet problems.
Have a lovely weekend,
Lisca

mamapez5 said...

Foxes are getting very used to humans aren't they. Fancy them climbing right up there. I guess they have a good view all around and see when to hide. It's quite special to have one so close, but it is a good thing you don't keep chickens!
It looks decidedly cold up your way, but we had a dog who loved to play in the snow and so did our sons' rabbit. They used to chase round and round the garden often disappearing in drifts, but they loved it.
Thyanks for the heads up about Annie. Hopefully we will be back to normal next week. Kate x

Annie said...

I’m sorry I was missing this morning. Our internet went down yesterday and we had to wait til lunchtime today for an engineer to come out to sort out the problem….thankfully all ok now but rather too late to start writing my blog…..thanks for giving everyone the heads up.
What a tart Daisy is lol. Milly often lies the same and it makes me giggle.

Hugs,
Annie

Iris Flavia said...

Ohhhhh, the fox clearly stole the show!!!! What lucky shots!
Sad about the potato not turning into a pizza!!! LOL, have a great day,xx

Julia Dunnit said...

So late for WOYWW that I thought it better to comment here... that fox is amazing, no fear at all, and to use the top of the hedge, very clever. Still enjoying your collages, I do like the fact that you're enjoying the process for its own sake, and it really is a mind removal when it's something just for the love of doing it!

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Those fox photos are amazing, and good spotting to see that from your upstairs window!! The funnies are outstanding, and always brighten my day, even when we have weather like you've managed to find. Happy week, Angeela!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10