Wednesday 7 February 2024

WOYWW - 766 - What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday.

  Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Hi Workdesk friends. 
We are here for another Wednesday at the Workdesk and here is:
"What's on my Workdesk this Wednesday".


If you don't know what this is all about then please visit the
 
Stamping Ground, our host Julia will explain.


So here is my desk for today!


I have tidied up a bit to make some space so not much going on at the moment. 
The journal book on the desk is what I've used to mount the collages in, the dies on the right are what I'm using to make my Valentine's card....maybe but we'll see. 
The pile of dies on the left were in the exploding box but I'm trying to tidy that up too. I need to know where stuff is and it's got a bit silly recently.


It is a bit better but still more to sort out yet.


If you had been here earlier in the week you might have seen me playing with these sheets of card as I'm making some more collage papers.


I do like making a mess Lol!

As there's not a lot going on today I'm showing you this which is actually part of my Monday post and if you like it there are more samples and details here:


So that's me done for today.

 Thanks for stopping by and hope you will pop over and join in the visits around the other desks.

 I'm off now to see what everyone else is up to.
Have a great woyww 
and 
happy crafting,


Angela x

16 comments:

Helen said...

I like those brayered backgrounds; they'll make great fodder for collages! Happy WOYWW (just getting ready for a wet walk to work...) Helen #3

Mary Anne said...

I am also a huge fan of brayering in layers as a technique. I fall back on it over and over again. But your results are beautiful, esp. the multicoloured one hiding below. Looking forward to seeing more of that one :)
It's WOYWW day!
(Determined to be on time)
Mary Anne (5)

Annie said...

Loving your backgrounds. I love making a mess but of course mine s with fabrics :-)
Hugs,
Annie x #7

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I love that card from Monday, the colours are gorgeous and I like the fern type leaf. You can tell you’re having fun creating those papers, it leaps out of the screen!
Hugs LLJ 4 xx

Crafting With Jack said...

Love your new card and older masterboards. Happy WOYWW. Angela #12

Lindart said...

Messy playing is so much fun! I've been doing a lot of that this week! Lovely Birthday card as well! I need to get working on my V cards as well, and my Mom's Bday is on the 12th! Looking forward to seeing your V cards next week! Lindart #18

Sarah Brennan said...

Great brayerd backgrounds Angela - good for a starting point for backgrounds. Glad the exploding boxes don't look so combustable. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #2

Lisa-Jane Johnson said...

That looks like fun! I love a bit of brayering but often mine looks like a hot mess. I need to keep going with it - more layers needed, is that right? Looking forward to seeing them in action. Lisa-Jane #11 https://www.prettymypage.co.uk/

Valerie-Jael said...

Making backgroubds is great fun! Have a lovely week, hugs, Valerie

Chana Malkah said...

Hi, Angela! I love your collage papers! When I get stuck creatively, I will sometimes hop over to your blog to see what Masterboard you are working on. I get good ideas from you, especially with my color combinations!

I love the spotlight on the birthday project! Nice!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, WOYWW #8

Julia Dunnit said...

Well I think the exploding box is looking very well tamed Angela, it makes me smile and feel very comfy to know that you use it to keep things at hand....so much better than one of my toppling piles!!

Neet said...

That crd from Monday is lovely, I do like the spotlight.
I love visiting your blog, you like messing about with things and experimenting like I used to do. How I wish i could go in my craft room but it's going to be off for a while yet. Nurses said it will take months to get right.Love your brayered backgrounds, Gesso or paint?
`Hugs, Neet 10 xx

Win Dinn, Artist said...

This post made me smile, Angela - tidy up the collage papers by using them, and then make more. We are SO sisters in creativity! Lovely photos, my friend.

BJ said...

Nice to have a tidy once in a while. I really need to get a wiggle on for Valentines, maybe tomorrow...I've just got a mini brayer like yours, a Dyan one it compliments my speedball one. Papers looking good. Hugs BJ#15

BJ said...

Oooo forgot to say, love the card at the end too, love the colours. Hugs BJ#15

Christine said...

Thanks for your visit earlier . . . . SIL for got the eggs but I've managed to get some so ready to indulge myself today . . . . .
the skip will take a long time to fill as Lyn is only with me for two hours but always leaves me feeling like I have done something . . . .
Well done on starting the sorting . . . . braver than me!!
Christine #17

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10