Monday 26 February 2024

Masterboard Monday.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a card made with these Masterboard pages:

You may remember seeing me making these masterboard pages in the form of grids using my hand made collage papers with a few found papers too.


The plan was to use some of these on card fronts but to begin with to just play with the papers to create collages without any thoughts about their future use.


After making a few pages I decided to stamp onto few with some very old 'Stamp in the hand' and 'Tim Holtz' wood mounted stamps.


I thought some of these would make good card fronts for men and this is one that I came up with.
I cut it to size and layered it onto black card before attaching it to the card blank.

I used the stamps on the card blanks too.


Stamped these with black ink using the second application to create a shadow image.

I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

2 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Absolutely fabulous, love them! Hugs, Valerie

Win Dinn, Artist said...

What fabulous use of those collaged pieces, Angela, and I love it that you've been able to use them for that manly card. I particularly like the sentiment you've used - it's the perfect finishing touch!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10