Monday 12 February 2024

Masterboard Monday.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

As promised I'm back again with these two Masterboards.


Again if you want to see the original process in making these you can find it here:


And more samples of how you can alter the look of them by changing the colours.
Hope you like them.


But the rest are very different.


All the colours were changed using Picasa Photo editing.


This is so much fun but you have to stop sometime Lol! and get on with using them.
I cannot get the A3 in my scanner so I just do it in two parts.


A new card using a piece from of one of the masterboard copies.
And my first go at adding foil to my cards using my new Hot Foil Machine.
 

The fern plate was ideal for this Masterboard which was originally stamped with real ferns.
 
I had hoped to make more cards with these but been occupied trying to come up with a Valentine's card.

I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

3 comments:

MELODY JACOB said...

This is lovely

Win Dinn, Artist said...

What a lovely post, and I'm agog at the addition of the foil to your card. Pure delight, I'd say, and I suspect we'll see much more of that in the coming months! Beautiful!!

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

More great masterboards the fern foiling adds a magic sparkle, I've always wanted a foiling machine but it would be another tool left to gather dust atm. Continue sharing Angela I will pop in when I can, another bad week with my Mom sadly involving Emergency services, waiting on social services to get their finger out now due to escalated safeguarding...
Run off my feet but carrying on regardless.
Take care of yourself & carry on crafting Hugs Tracey x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10