Monday 5 February 2024

Masterboard Monday - What's new!

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a card made with these Masterboards:

Although the 2023 review is complete these are some older Masterboards but new cards.



These were the originals done on quite heavy weight water colour paper using real ferns for faux bleaching and stamping.
If you would like more details of this technique you can find it here:


These two are some of the scanned pieces from the original masterboards. 
I use a laser printer for this and scan it in two A4 pieces.

And now you get to see what I've made with them this time.


The Masterboards were made in 2019 and have been scanned and recoloured.


I so love these masterboards and they make a great card.

Start by stamping some fern onto the card blank and cut a piece of the masterboard to fit the card then roughly tear down the piece any size and attach in your chosen position.


The stamps are by Julie Hickey.


The leaves were done with a variety of dies.


And I finished this with a sentiment stamp and Stickles Glitter Glue.


If you like these I will be back to show you more scanned copies of these and hopefully a different way to use them.

I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

3 comments:

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Lovely work Angela, good use of those master boards. I do like doing this technique but not done it for so long, must make a note in my creative diary. Ferns make such an impressive mark, thank you for the inspiration.
Happy creative February Hugs Tracey xx

Sue said...

Wow Angela these are absolutely gorgeous! The ferns look amazing.
Thank you so much for reminding me to scan my images. If you could just remind me again before I cut them up that would be great lol.
Take care and have a great week, Sue xx

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Goodness, what wonderful use of your Masterboard copies. Your cards are outstanding. I'm so loving those torn edges in the composition!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10