Friday 2 February 2024

Friday Fun Day with Smiles.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.

If you think this house is the dogs' home you may be right but I make no apologies so here goes.


This week's story is called 'The Small Stick'.
We have had some sunny days this week so have been playing in the garden.

Alfie was enjoying his new toy when he became distracted.


Concerned enough he got up at the ready.


Which is when Daisy arrived.


He thought this move would work however!


Daisy quickly got the upper hand even though she is only half his size!


And the loser is left sulking! Hee! Hee!


It was my birthday last week and my sister-in-law bought me this.


How brilliant, love it.


Saturday was the first Craft and Chat club day of the New Year.


I decided to do a bit more in my collage journal.


These are not completed but having fun at this stage just cutting and ripping up card and paper without any thoughts of how they will be finished and used.


These are so much fun to work on and a great way to use up any left-over bits of card and paper.


And finally the most luscious bun I've ever eaten though very naughty.
Someone bought these to the Craft and Chat party. The cream was coffee flavoured.

I know you need a few funnies too......


Not one of mine but easily could be!


This position reminds me of someone not far away.


Favourigte Schnauzer position which we know as boxing, they all do it, don't know why.


If you've never seen one of these, this is a Giant Schnauzer. I would love one but would need a bigger house Lol!
I have met one and they are big.

Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.

Angela x

8 comments:

Annie said...

I love your collage pages....will you keep them as a book or cut them up and use them? Your funnies always make me smile....its a dog lovers thing I'm sure.
Hugs,
Annie x

mamapez5 said...

The tale of the stick was fun. Your two are endlessly entertaining.
I have never seen a giant schnauzer, but I do love big dogs.
The craft club was very productive this week. Lots of pages made to play around with.
Happy birthday for yesterday, and thumbs up to the thoughtful gift giver. Kate x

Lisca said...

I can see that you will never be bored with those two. Constant entertainment! The funnies about schnauzers were very funny indeed.
I love your collage pages. Are you then going to use them in projects at a later date or are you just making a book of collage pages?
Wow, that giant schnauzer is huge! I have a friend with a great Dane, but this one seems to be even bigger.
Enjoy your weekend, I hope the nice weather persists.
Hugs,
Lisca

Win Dinn, Artist said...

What a fabulous read, Angela - love the progress photos of the dogs' set to, and your collage pages are outstanding. And OMG, that coffee-falvoured bun looks out of this world...my keyboard is now drenched with drool!

Those schnauzer photos are eye-popping, and I was stunned at the size of that Giant! The name definitely suits!

Happy belated birthday - your sister's gift shows just exactly how well she knows you! 😉

Valerie-Jael said...

I wrote a comment and it disappeared! Your dogs are always delightful, love to see their antics. Fabulous collage, too, but that coffee cream bun is making me crazy! Hugs, Valerie

LA Paylor said...

we met a man this week. We had Milo along and the man stopped us to say he had two giant Schnauzers. He is concerned about the terrifying virus going around Colorado for dogs, killing them with no treatment that works... we are scared too. He said it's hard to get grooming safely, and I had to say we do it ourselves...
your two are so cute, betcha there are lots of funny moments when they break into boxing or play time.
craft and chat... perfect. Wish I could come too. Happy birthday to you, the cupcake looks so good and the gift was great! Your collage with writing is very peaceful to see. I find abstracts a bit difficult to make
LeeAnna

Kyla said...

Glad you had a good birthday and LOVE that pressie, perfect (as is that cake, looks delicious).
thanks for visiting my desk already
Kyla

Mrs A. said...

Great selection of doggie pictures and that cake certainly took the biscuit!. hugs Mrs A.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10