Wednesday 31 January 2024

WOYWW - 765 - What's On Your Workdesk Wednesdasy.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Hi Workdesk friends. 
We are here for another Wednesday at the Workdesk and here is:
"What's on my Workdesk this Wednesday".


If you don't know what this is all about then please visit the
 Stamping Ground, our host Julia will explain.


So here is my desk for today!


Still busy with the collage fun. 
This is about my fith page now and I'm having so much fun ripping up paper and card and building up the designs.


These look interesting, won them at the Craft and Chat party on Saturday.


Close-up of my latest collage grid pieces but not quite finished yet however, don't worry you'll get to see all of this completed soon.


Some of you will have noticed the exploding boxes don't have long to go so I think I had better do something with them very soon or else!
This is what happens when I start to get those ideas that have been in hiding but suddenly show there faces all at the same time. 
I'm not sure what is worse, lots of ideas or none!

So that's me done for today.

 Thanks for stopping by and hope you will pop over and join in the visits around the other desks.

 I'm off now to see what everyone else is up to.
Have a great woyww 
and 
happy crafting,


Angela x

16 comments:

Helen said...

Morning Angela, happy WOYWW. I hope you enjoy your new tag cards. Hope you can sort the exploding boxes before they do! Helen #1

Lynnecrafts said...

Your craft and chat party sounds fun; enjoy developing your collage. I hope your sorting out of the exploding boxes reveals something forgotten that you want to use.
Take care and happy WOYWW
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 11 xx

Julia Dunnit said...

Lots of ideas or none....I don't know either. If you write the ideas down for fear of forgetting them, when you come back to them that don't make much sense and the picture in your head is not there to illustrate! At least with 'none' you can just mess about a bit and summon inspiration one way or another! Loving the collages. Will be interested to see you use that prize!

Neet said...

Good luck with the ideas whirling in your head. `Can be quite frustrating.
Craft and chat sounds good fun, especially when you get something as nice as those tag cards. Enjoy them and don't forget to show us please.
Have a good day/week Hugs, Neet 8 xx

Annie said...

So glad the ideas are flowing for you....always good ones too :-)
Hugs,
Annie x # 9

Twiglet said...

You sound busy. I bet those tags will make something lovely and your grids always fascinate me. x x Jo

Crafting With Jack said...

Yes, your exploding boxes look just about ready to burst! 🤣🤣 loving your grid collages. Are those circles painted or diecut? They really look brilliant. Happy WOYWW Angela #14

Crafting With Jack said...

I zoomed in and could see better, diecuts right? Angela x

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Oh I’m totally with you on the Too Many Ideas - there just aren’t enough hours in the day at the moment!! I really love those monochrome collages, really float my boat, it’s something that I really admire but never seem to pull off. I’m looking forward to seeing how they progress.
Hugs LLJ 6 xxx

My name is Cindy said...

Last time I stopped by I'm sure you were complaining about a lack of mojo - well you seem to have seen off January in a creative fashion! Loving those grids! Have a great week, love n hugs Cindyxx #15

BJ said...

I'd say best to have lots of ideas and an exploding box there to be done when you don't. Although when I get ideas my problem is sleeping! Those tag dies are a most brilliant prize, I'm always drooling at your dies - LOL. Hugs BJ#07

Chana Malkah said...

Collaging seems like so much fun! I have tons of 6x6 papers I need to get rid of. Maybe I will give it a try! :D)

I think having no ideas is worse. When you have lots of ideas you enhance your future creative possibilities!

Hugz,
Chana Malkah, WOYWW #19

Sarah Brennan said...

Ooh loving those collage grid pieces ANgela. Good luck with defusing the exploding boxes! Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #2

Valerie-Jael said...

You got some lovely presents, yummy! Today I'm tired and grumpy! Hugs!

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Always so fun to see what's what in your world, Ang...I'm so loving the collage pages, and your win at the craft party looks like it will be a fun fit for your work.

Happy playing this week, my friend!!

Mary Anne said...

OMG! So late. But I got to catch up on your MB cards and collage jounal so not all bad! See you tomorrow for the next one...
Mary Anne (4)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10