Monday 8 January 2024

Masterboard Monday review 2023.

     Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

More views of what I got up to last year here today.


I love this technique for making Masterboards and will almost certainly be using it again.
I'm calling it Grid Masterboards.


This was a combination of stamping, smoching and free drawing.


I stamped directly onto the card blank before adding pieces of the Materboard as the focal image.


Just add a sentiment and you have a lots of great cards.


 I used some really old, half forgotten wood mounted stamps which is even better.


Now this technique can be used with any colours you like so I have another one here for you with much brighter colours.


And you can apply the tape in diffierent places to alter the size and shape of the finished pieces.



These were done with Kate Crane stamps and Carabelle stencils.


One of my favourite stamps by Kate has to be the Balloon Dog.


And so it appeared again and again on my cards.



I think that's enough for today but more to follow soon.

I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

4 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Love the masterboards, especially the brightly coloured ones. Are the floods going down? Here it's a bit better! Hugs, Valerie

Sue said...

These are fabulous Angela! love your bright colours and the paler ones are so elegant. The balloon dog is such a star isn't he. We managed to have a day without rain today, but it's so cold here.
Take care and have a great week, Sue xx

Mrs A. said...

I love seeing your mood boards. the concept is brilliant and th resulting cards are all so different. hugs Mrs A.

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Glorious Masterboards, and the resulting cards are just pure delight, Angela...it's always atreat for the eyes to visit your posts! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10