Friday 26 January 2024

Friday Fun day with Smiles.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.

What's the old saying "It's a Dogs Life".


Well I wouldn't mind this one!


He's in his favourite place on the sofa.


I'm sure I said the new dogs would not be allowed on the furniture!


What a face!


Daisy is not bothered, she has her own favourite spot.


I think she's dropping off to sleep here.


I took this photo the olther day when walking the dogs, very moody.


It was a very dark day on Tuesdasy so we decided to go to Meadowhall near Sheffield. Not been there for a couple of years. 
Guess you could say it's one of my birthday treats as hubby would sooner not go really, it's shopping! but it was my birthday on Thursday so I am getting away with it Lol!


This was inside Marks and Spencer's.


After that we went for a little walk round.


I don't know how many of you will be familiar with this company but they have lots of old sewing machines in their window.....and I mean lots. I'm sure Annie will find this interesting.

And of course I'll finish with a few dog funnies.

Just to prove that dogs know all the best places!
They love to be warm.

And comfy.
So it's not just Daisy and Alfie!


Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by. 
I'm off to the Craft Club this weekend, it's our annual party this Saturday. We don't meet in December so we have it in January.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.


Angela x

8 comments:

mamapez5 said...

Alfie looks so comfy there. You would need a 24 hour watchman to keep them off the furniture. We said the same with our cats, but I guess it is their home too, and they sure know how to pick all the best spots.
I rather like your 'gloomy' photo. Very atmospheric!
When I come to Uk my son always takes me to one of the big shopping malls and it is a treat because we just don't have them around here. I wouldn't want to go too often, but for a day out I enjoy it. I wonder whether you treated yourself while you were there? Kate xx

Annie said...

Firstly a very happy belated birthday. I’m not a shopper really (even on my birthday) but those sewing machines are awesome. I love how dogs get comfy in all their favourite places…and yes Milly likes to find somewhere to sunbathe too 😀😀😀.
Hugs,
Annie x

Dotty Jo said...

Such a sweet post! Jo x

Valerie-Jael said...

Oh yes, a dog's life indeed. My cat and dog weren't allowed on the sofa either, but they did allow me to sit with them, so that was something. And sometimes I even got some space in my bed! Glad you had a nice birthday treat. And happy birthday to you! Happy Friday, hugs, Valerie

Iris Flavia said...

Happy belated Birthday!!!
Oh, shopping is a pain for me! ;-)
I got my wedding-dress 2 days before the wedding. From K-Mart, it was AUD 9,99, LOL.
Have a great day, hugs xXx

Lisca said...

A belated happy birthday. How sweet of your hubby to go shopping with you. Mpst men don't like it. My late husband didn't mind at all as I hate shopping, and if I needed anything I would go into the first shop and go 'This'll do' and run out again. He would be the one encouraging me to hang around longer. My sister on the other had would go into every shop, try on several things. By the end of this she (how frustrating) would return to the first shop we'd been in.
Moody photos indeed. That's England for you. No sun.
Your doggies make me smile.
I've never seen that shop with the sewing machines. I had to enlarge the image to see that it is a clothes shop and the sewing machines are at the top. Amazing.
The funnies made me giggle, especially the one about being in the sun. (I'm a bit like that)
Have a lovely weekend,
Hugs,
Lisca

Lisca said...

PS Did you buy anything nice at the mall?
Lisca

Mrs A. said...

Happy belated birthday. I love your doggy pictures. They look so well behaved.
Hugs Mrs A.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10