Wednesday 10 January 2024

WOYWW - 762 - What's On Your Workdesk Wednesdasy.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Hi Workdesk friends. 
We are here for another Wednesday at the Workdesk and here is:
"What's on my Workdesk this Wednesday".


If you don't know what this is all about then please visit the
 Stamping Ground, our host Julia will explain.



My desk for today!


I have been playing with the new foil machine but most of my time has been spent making collage papers for a project I have in mind.
I have spent some time watching Catherine Rains Collage Kickstart which has helped with some ideas and included some of my own techniques too.



And when things got really messy I moved into the cabin.


I have had so much fun playing with some old paints which really need to be used up before they dry up.


I never feel very enthusiastic at this time of the year so this has helped lots.

I'm sure you'll get to see more of this later.

So that's me done for today.

 Thanks for stopping by and hope you will pop over and join in the visits around the other desks.

 I'm off now to see what everyone else is up to.
Have a great woyww 
and 
happy crafting,

Angela x

17 comments:

Helen said...

Great to see you being inspired; I look forward to seeing more of the project. Happy WOYWW Helen #1

Christine said...

Great sheets, wonder how they'll end up! lol
have a good week
Christine #14

Lunch Lady Jan said...

What a fab way to kick start your crafty mojo, those backgrounds are great, so bright and colourful! Isn’t it marvellous when you discover a tutorial that really inspires you? Hope you continue to have fun in your lovely shed!
Hugs LLJ 5 xx

Annie said...

I think we are all struggling to get creative at this time of year but I rather like your pages. I've been busy making machine embroidered Spring flowers this morning :-)
Hugs,
Annie x #9

Crafting With Jack said...

The freedom of making backgrounds is lovely. I sat in my craft room and looked at a background I did before Christmas and thought I must do some more! Also so satisfying to use up stuff :) Happy WOYWW. Angela #12

Neet said...

I am planning on doing the same with my paints. I was shocked to find some had dried up to the extent they had. Did we get carried away over the years and buy too much of these things?
Collage Kickstart sounds good and something I need. Thanks!
Hugs, Neet 4 xx

Chana Malkah said...

I think we all get off to a slow start at the beginning of the year! You did inspire me to pull my foiling machine out of the craft closet! It is on the table and I tend to use whatever is sitting in front of me. In the closet, it is forgotten!

Nice start to your project, look forward to seeing where you go with it!

Hugz,
Chana Malkah, WOYWW #19

Sarah Brennan said...

Loving those painty backgrounds Angela. Quick visit after work! Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #2

Julia Dunnit said...

I agree, I have to beast myself to get going, but once I'm involved, I find myself enjoying! Isn't the light good in the cabin. And what are those pieces wrapped around the pipe on the ceiling? Great way to use those paints, a brayed no less! Would take a while for me to lay my hands on mine!

Lynnecrafts said...

Love those painterly backgrounds, Angela. I’m looking forward to seeing what you do with them.

Lynnecrafts said...

If you’re buying a Bill Bryson I’d start with Notes from a small Island. It’s great as an audiobook as well.
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 7 xx

Valerie-Jael said...

I hope the new ideas give you a good kick - in the right direction. Hugs, Valerie

Twiglet said...

I think we all lack a bit of inspiration at this time of year but I love what you did with your old paints - great way to use them up. x x Jo

BJ said...

Ah - a cabin, that's what I need LOL! Loving the brayering with old paints lovely colours. Hubby has just ordered me a smaller brayer for my Gelli Plate which I had out today, got into a right old mess I did. Hugs BJ#15

My name is Cindy said...

Well I've gone and signed up for Collage Kickstart - will probably take me until the end of the year!! I'm really in tyhe zone with my Christmas cards this year - so many ideas, so little time!! Have a great week, love n hugs, Cindyxx #10

Win Dinn, Artist said...

I love it that you're playing with those old paints; I just know all that experimentation is going to add layers to your work. And collage? What fun - and great inspiration!

Kelly said...

Hi Angela.
Squeaking in under the wire.
I am so anxious to start playing again. Hopefully, next week. I'm not even going to post on the 17th. I'll see you the following week!
Hugs & Creative Blessings! Kelly #18

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10