Monday 1 January 2024

Masterboard Monday Review 2023.

     Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I always like to look back at this time of the year. I like to remember what I got up to last year and yes! it gives me some ideas to get the New Year started too!

But before I start I would like to wish you all a very Happy New Year.

January is named after the Roman God Janus who had two faces, one always looks back and one always looks forward and as this is my birthday month it makes sense for me to follow his lead.

So here I am to start it off.......


This Masterboard was done with Lavinia stamps and stencils
.

Retiform has always been one of my favourites for Masterboards but obviously you can do it on smaller pieces of card too.


I've also used a Lavinia stamp to create the embellishment for the front and fussy cut that before attaching it.


And if you have any bits left over don't waste them just make another card!


I'll be back soon with more while I decide how to get started with the New Year projects.

I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

2 comments:

Win Dinn, Artist said...

It's a great thing to be able to look back (love that we keep a blog record of our journey). Those cards are delightful, my friend!!

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Great card I've zero lavinoa stamps you dintvsee them here.
Thanks for sharing, and may God bless you and keep you and all whom you love safe and well for 2024!
Prayer hugs, Shaz in Oz.x

{Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}
{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10