Monday 15 January 2024

Masterboard Monday Review of 2023.

     Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you another project from last year made with this Masterboard:


Those of you who follow me regularly will know how much I love making Retiform designs.


It's slightly different doing this on an A3 sheet of card but if you find it too much you can do this on smaller card too but when using a technique to make cards I like to use A3 so there's plenty to play with later.



And once that's completed you're ready to add the detail using stamps and stencils.


I used some Carabelle stamps by Kate Crane here.


I think I love this stage as much as making the cards.


And when that's completed what next?


Look closely, the one on the right has different colours.


And yet more.

I scan the original Masterboard and then put it onto Picasa which is a photo editing program and allows you to alter colours too.


And when you've played with that, the card is next.


More Carabelle and Kate Crane stamps.


This was one I made for Christmas which just shows how adaptable they are.

I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

3 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Wow! One lovelier than the other, and all of my fave colours. Looks like you had fun over the weekend. Hope the floods are receding! Hugs, Valerie

Mrs A. said...

The finished cards are so different. I love how you create those mood boards. Hugs Mrs A.

Win Dinn, Artist said...

That's a gorgeous Masterboard - I'm loving the high impact of the page with the darkness added. Drooling over here in Canada, my friend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10