Monday 22 January 2024

Masterboard Monday Review of 2023

     Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

More Masterboard reviews today.


One A3 Masterboard and lots of uses.


Loving these Stencils.


One A3 sheet gives you plenty to play with.


Greeting cards of course.




And journal pages too.

Which reminds me that it will be Valentine's day again soon.

More to follow soon.

I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

4 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

I love this board and all you have made from it, great colours, too. Hope you and your doggies are doing well! Hugs, Valerie

Kyla said...

ooh loving your masterboards, especially the retiform one on monday (not come across this before so think I need to do some digging as yours looks amazing, especially like the darker edges). Running VERY late this week but your WOYWW was good too (liking the collages) and hope the storm hasnt caused any issues after the snow
kyla

Win Dinn, Artist said...

That's a great Masterboard, Angela, and I love the cards. I'd missed the fact that Valentine's day was coming so quickly...hmmmmmmmmm. Time to get at it, I'd say!

Dotty Jo said...

Beautiful cards, Angela! I really must start thinking about Valentine's day - it'll be here before I know it! Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10