Monday 29 January 2024

Masterboard Monday review of 2023

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

We're coming to the end of the review of 
2023.


And here are a few cards which haven't been included so far.


Some are my favourite fold cards.



Some are made using free papers from magazines.


Some of my favourite stamps from 2023.


Couldn't go without some favourite Kate Crane stamps and these gorgeous Materboard background layers.




Floating balloon dogs.



oo0oo


And another interactive card using papers by Craft O'Clock.


These are so much fun to make and receive.



And a pop out card too.




I realised too that the only piece of assemblege art last year was this one:


Resin Octopus, bottles, light bulbs,


sea creatures and netting off my supermarket oranges.



Must sort that out this year so watch this space.

I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting. 
You can expect to see something new pretty soon.

Angela x

3 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

You made a lot of beautiful art in the course of the year! Have a great week, hugs.

Sue said...

Wow what a fabulous review Angela - you have made some amazing art! Take care and have a very happy week, Sue xx

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Those cards are just stunning, Angela...your creativity knows no bounds! I'm especially loving the oceanic ones...wonderful colour a design!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10