Wednesday 24 January 2024

WOYWW - 764 - What's On your Workdesk Wednesday.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.


Hi Workdesk friends. 
We are here for another Wednesday at the Workdesk and here is:
"What's on my Workdesk this Wednesday".


If you don't know what this is all about then please visit the
 
Stamping Ground, our host Julia will explain.



So here is my desk for today!


Not much to show you other than some new stuff which only arrived yesterday. 
I seem to have found other things to occupy my time.


Some new AALL and Create dies and some hot foil plates. The card on the left is AALL and Create stamps and is waiting to be completed, might try adding some foiling to it but we'll see.
Under the card is my technique journal that I'm using for my collage projects. You'll get to see more of that in time.

So nothing really very exciting but if you need some ideas for Valentine cards I have some on the post below this one here, they are old ones from last year.

So that's me done for today.

 Thanks for stopping by and hope you will pop over and join in the visits around the other desks.

 I'm off now to see what everyone else is up to.
Have a great woyww 
and 
happy crafting,


Angela x

14 comments:

Helen said...

someone else who has been buying new goodies - although mine haven't arrived yet! Have fun and I look forward to seeing them in use. I like the look of the card. Happy WOYWW Helen #1

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Oooh, lots of lovely things to see on your desk today!! It looks like you’re going to have a lot of fun plying with those over the next few weeks!!
Hugs LLJ 4 xx

Annie said...

New stash always makes me smile....even if it isn't mine. I just know you will have fun with it all.
Hugs,
Annie x #6

Lindart said...

Hi Angela! The AALL dies are really neat! Lots of fun stuff on your desk today! Have a great week, Lindart #14

Lindart said...

Hi again! Fodder School is now working on year #3! I have bought FS 1,2 & 3, but am only still on #1. Very slow I am! I'm sure Fodder School 4 will be popping up this spring! Thanks for your visit! Lindart

Sarah Brennan said...

Have fun with the new goodies. Looking forward to the collage reveal Angela. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #2

Neet said...

Ive nothing to show either but at last you have new stuff and a card so that is much better than me. I might have some new stamps next week, Lavinia is coming out with some new ones and you know I can't resist. The only thing I have told Chas where it is are my Lavinia stamps, my Nocturne inkpad and my cardstock.
Says it all - for when I can start doing something.
Hugs, Neet 12 xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Have fun with your new products, and have a great week! Hugs, Valerie

Twiglet said...

Your desk always looks so well organized. Enjoy your new stash- hours of crafty fun there. x x Jo

Crafting With Jack said...

Enjoy your new goodies and have a great week. Angela #11

Lynnecrafts said...

Have fun crafting with your new stash.
Take care and happy WOYWW
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 9 xx

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Always fun to see, Angela!!

Mary Anne said...

Ooooooh. a hint of fun things to come! I'll enjoy that journal when you reveal it, I already know that. And your pink MB is perfect for February, isn't it? Feels like I need to drag out the red and white soon too...
Happy WOYWW Day+2 - I don't know WHY Weds. are always full of commitments!
Mary Anne (3)

BJ said...

Oh the dies look cool, wish I could have seen them all....The Valentine cards are a good inspiration too, thanks for that. Hugs BJ#10

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10