Wednesday 3 January 2024

WOYWW - 761 - What's On your Workdesk Wednesday.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.


Hi Workdesk friends. 
We are here for another Wednesday at the Workdesk and here is:
"What's on my Workdesk this Wednesday".


If you don't know what this is all about then please visit the
 
Stamping Ground, our host Julia will explain.


So here is my desk for today!

Here as promised, "What's in the Bag?"


Lots of you guessed it was something to do with Crafters Companion.

Some weeks ago my friends at the Craft Club decided to bring their Hot Foil machines to the club for us to play with. I had never thought that they were my sort of thing but having tried them out I became interested and tried to find out more about them.

I had a look on Ebay and found one second hand much cheaper than buying a new one so....... well you know how it goes, I ordered it and it came with lots of plates and foil which was even better.
It was difficult to get the bag and this one appears to be the only one still avaiable in the UK but only paid £19.00 for it so pleased with that too.

Anyway here it is.......




Had a little play to try it out and made these.


This was the left-over piece and I'm sure I'll find a used for these.

So that's me done for today.
Hope you got something nice for Christmas and a good start to the New Year.

 Thanks for stopping by and hope you will pop over and join in the visits around the other desks.

 I'm off now to see what everyone else is up to.
Have a great woyww 
and 
happy crafting,

Angela x

17 comments:

Helen said...

Looks like you are enjoying your new "toy" already and to get it second hand too, bargain! Happy WOYWW , and happy New Year Helen #3

Twiglet said...

That looks clever and I am sure you will have lots of fun creating with it. Happy New Year.x x Jo

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Well, those hot foil experiments are rather gorgeous, I think I’d have it on all my crafting being of the opinion that you can never have too much sparkle and shiny stuff, lol!! Such a magpie…. Glad you had a good Christmas, I look forward to seeing more of your crafting, you have such great ideas!
Happy 2024 and WOYWW!
Hugs, LLJ 7 xxx

Sarah Brennan said...

Have loads of fun with the new toy Angela - some great looks already. A quick visit this week due to new windows being installed (and of course it has started raining). Stay safe and Happy WOWYW. Sarah #14

Annie said...

Have fun with your new stash....I'm certain you will put it all to good use.
Happy New Year.
Hugs,
Annie x #8

Neet said...

Ooh, what a bargain! I never seem to look and find things like that. Enjoy your playtime with it.
Sorry about the journey you are having to make today. it's very misty here so glad we are back home from the caravan and not travelling today although yesterday was not good with all the rain on the motorway.
Happy New Year to you and yours, Neet xx 4

Mary Anne said...

LOVE the experiments. Like you I have never considered a hot foil machine, but Dear Son's financee got one and now I find myself tempted, after seeing the results. Lucky you to find a bargain with all te extras!
Happy 2024 WOYWW!
Mary Anne (6)

My name is Cindy said...

Nice find. Thinking of getting mine out (I have a go press) for my crafty ladies on Friday as we are at my house as the Library is closed. Unfortunately it has to go AWAY when not in use and I am so lazy I just keep using the things on my desk. Have a great week, love n hugs Cindy xx #15 (ha ha - beat you for once!!)

BJ said...

Amazing what you can find on Ebay (not that I use it directly as not got a Paypal account so ask hubby if I want anything LOL) He's currently sorting his boxsets and will be selling some on there soon - horrah as we had to sort an extra space in a wardrobe for them all! Oh My! Glad you are enjoying the hot foil, love the cracked sheets. Hugs BJ#12

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Enjoy your creative play with your new creative toy! And... blessings of 2024 to you. 💕

Valerie-Jael said...

What a lovely, new toy, and your try-outs look wonderful. I have something similar and I haven't played wwith it in years, I must try it again! Hugs, Valerie

Crafting With Jack said...

Always good to get a new craft item to “play” with. A little bit of gold is always good! Happy New Year. Angela #18

R's Rue said...

Keep enjoying.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Chana Malkah said...

Hi, Angela,

Great to see you playing with a foil machine. I bet you will create some awesome projects! I haven't touched my foil machine in about two years. You have inspired me to add foiling to my crafting task list for 2024! It is great that you received the hot foil die plates with your machine.

Happy New Year!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, WOYWW #2

Win Dinn, Artist said...

OK, so now I'm salivating over yet another creative playtoy...will it ever end? I sure hope not. Your play time with it looks fabulous, and there's great anticipation in my mind for new and fun additions to your artistic life!!

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Brilliant 👏 to get a machine on ebay. I did that with my first Cuttlebug. It's a great way to save money.
I've not one either. Thanks for sharing, and may God bless you and keep you and all whom you love safe and well for 2024!
Prayer hugs, Shaz in Oz.x

{Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}
{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

Julia Dunnit said...

Wow, I was close then! Fascinating, and I like both the intended and the leftover pieces very much, suspect you'll get a lot out it, and a bargain too, great idea to go looking on EBay, almost a try before you buy!
Happy New Year Angela!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10