Friday 29 December 2023

Friday Fun Day with smiles.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.


Daisy and Alfie are here to wish you a Merry Christmas and hope it was a good one.


They wont however hang around for long as there's
playfighting to be attended to.



That was last weekend but on Christmas day we went to see my mum.


The care home always try to make things nice for everyone so today it was all set up for Christmas dinner.


In the hall you are met by baubles on the poster which were made by some of the residents.


I thought this was rather cute too.


Mum was in good spirit today.
Not bad for a 95 year old.


The care home are happy for you to take dogs in but we thought one at a time was enough so we took Daisy in this time after dinner and she was very good.
 
She's laid on the bed with mum, resting her head on the rail. I think she rather liked the comfy blanket.


This was yesterday!
I am beginning to think that somebody here thinks he ownes the place! 
He does look comfy though.
Hubby had left them for a while and this was what I found when I came back.
It's got to make you smile though.


I don't know how he gets into these positions!


When you look at him from the back it's even more interesting.


He doesn't look impressed that I've woke him up either.


But it obviously didn't bother him for long Lol!


Look at that face...the sign of perfect comfort!

Who needs funnies when you've got these two!

This dog has no respect for my furniture!

Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.
See you in 2024.

Hugs Angela xXx

5 comments:

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

Awww, your doggies are adorable in their Christmas jumpers. It must be comforting to know that your mum is in such a nice care home - she's looking great for 95, not a day over 80 I would say! Wishing you all the best in 2024, Angela! Sorry I couldn't visit on Weds but I'll check out your WOYWW pots in a sec - just got distracted by those cute doggies! xx

Annie said...

I love the Christmas jumpers and the positions they get into to nap...Milly is the same. Your Mum looks wonderful for her age....you would imagine her to be much younger. Wishing you all a very happy 2024.
Hugs,
Annie x

Lisca said...

Those two look really smart in their Christmas jumpers! Lazing about on the furniture! Who needs funnies?
Your mum looks really well. I’m so glad she is in a decent home. They really seem to do their best to make it a happy environment.
Wishing you, your hubby and the doggies a very happy 2024!
Hugs,
Lisca

mamapez5 said...

You are lucky to get another Christmas with your mum. She is looking very well for her age. It is nice that the care home try to make the place cheery for the residents.
You two litle dogs look very spoiled and very happy with their lives. They obviously do their best to keep your spirits up. Kate xx

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Isn't it a wonderful thing that the care home is so creative for their people? I love how they incorporated the bauble activity into the piece, and I'm sure your mom and her friends felt the same. She looks hale and healthy in that photo, bless her!

Happy New Year to you and yours, and may 2024 be your best ever!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10