Friday 22 December 2023

Friday FunDay with Smiles

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.

This was Sunday at the Supermarket.


Makes you think it's Christmas!


Been to the Garden centre again, this time with friends.
I so love the Gnomes.

Now I wonder if you can see what position Alfie and Daisy have got themselves into?


Poor Daisy what she has to put up with.


It's not often you see Daisy from the back but her coat is interesting. It's quite unusual for a Schnauzer to have this stripe down their back. Her Mother was Black and Silver and her father Pepper/Salt so I guess she has a bit of both.

This was Wednesday.


Hubbies Christmas present, picked it up today.

Thursday went to pick up the Christmas cake for my mum.
A lovely lady we've known for a long time makes them, guess it saves me the job and it's a family tradition that her husband joins in with the mixing so I wouldn't want to spoil his fun!


Arrived just in time for me to show you. 
Mum's going to love this.

Hoping you all have a very happy Christmas, it will be all over by the time I'm back here again.

Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.

Sending Christmas hugs,
Angela xXx

10 comments:

mamapez5 said...

Lucky hubby. A very nice present.
Mum's ake looks lovely. I hope she enjoys it.
Daisy is very handsome and maybe she likes being a bit unique.
Have a lovely Christmas. Kate x

Iris Flavia said...

Yes, it does look like Christmas!
I think I´ve never seen a Schnauzer in real life!
Quite a pressie and in the festive color, too! And that cake-tradition sounds "very sweet" :-)
With that, have a lovely one!!! xXx

Valerie-Jael said...

Wow, lovely car! And xthe cake looks great, I didn't do any baking this year as ai wsas not up to it. Merry Christmas to you and yours, hugs, Valerie

Lisca said...

Well, that is a Christmas present and a half! Lucky hubby! (I've always wanted another Honda!)
The cake looks beautiful. Too nice to eat. Your mum will be very pleased (as will the carers).
A Daisy with a stripe! Very special. When I was in Marbella a few days ago, I saw a dog and immediately recognized it as a schnauzer. That is the first time I have seen a real one.
Wishing you and all your family a very lovely Christmas,
Hugs,
Lisca

Annie said...

Love the new car as I’m sure you both will. What a wonderful Christmas present….he’s obviously been very good this year 😀 I’ve got to decorate our cake yet but am enjoying a bit of chill out now….having shopped at Tesco this morning!!
Hope you have a wonderful Christmas.
Hugs,
Annie x

Helen said...

What a very glam Christmas present! the cake looks gorgeous, I am sure your Mum will love it. My Dad always used to ice our family Christmas cakes, he used to love doing Royal icing and getting it super-smooth (he was a perfectionist) Have a very happy Christmas.

LA Paylor said...

Awe, the pups are just adorable. Milo's Dad was white, his mom was black and gray... he's a "blue" and has white skin under his curls.

the cake is so special... I want one! I'm thinking to try to make a ding dong cake...
happy holidays, LeeAnna

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Looks like you have had a fabulous run up to Christmas Angela, always lovely to see the wee pups they make Christmas extra joyful and the cake looks fabulous what a treat for your Mom. Thank you so much for the Christmas card, wish I had more time to pop on over and visit more often :(
Wishing you all the magic of Christmas.. Take care Hugs Tracey xx

Sue said...

You've definitely had a Christmassy week, I love those gnomes!
Your husband is a very lucky man with his new car, and the Christmas cake looks delicious.
I hope you manage to put your feet up and enjoy a Christmas break.
Take care, and have a very merry Christmas and a happy new year.
Sue xx

Win Dinn, Artist said...

What a fun post - from the supermarket to the new car to doggy stripes, there's so much to see. All the best for the New Year to you and yours (pups included!). xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10