Monday 25 December 2023

Masterboard Monday.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

My final Christmas card for 2023.
Hope you're all having a lovely day.


You've seen this Masterboard before.


You can find the details here:


Time to use up some of those die cut snowflakes too.




I would love to hear your comments but I'll let you off as you might be a bit busy today Lol!

Many thanks for stopping by this year and happy crafty Christmas and New Year too.

Angela x

2 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely card, have a fun day, merry and bright as it should be! Hugs, Valerie

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Well the fact that you managed a post (scheduled or not) on Christmas Day has me boggled. That's a gorgeous card, my friend...beauticious to the max! 😉

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10