Monday 4 December 2023

Masterboard Monday.

    Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a card made with this Masterboard:


Yes you've seen it before! but I think you'll like what follows.


Those Goggly eyes are back again.


I loved his eyes before but these just seem to bring him to life, what do you think?

The process for putting this together is the same as the earlier cards.

I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

There's nothing more traditional than Rudolph so I'm entering him in Traditional Christmas at Try it on Tuesday

o0o

This just has to make you smile so entering it at Crafty Catz -661 - anything goes with optional twist with make them smile.

o0o 

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge 2348

o0o



7 comments:

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Always love how you can transform those masterboards into so many different things, what a grand Christmas card this is, those googly eyes really add that extra touch of fun. I adore it Angela.
I hope you are keeping well and looking forward to the festivities, sorry I am not around much anymore.. with Mom's diagnosis it's put an extra strain on my world but I'm glad I managed to catch you today.
Take care Hugs Tracey xx

Kyla said...

ooh running late from WOYWW but some great makes with your masterboards and craft club looked like a fabulous turnout too. Also glad you managed to get your mums scan done too.
thanks for visting my desk already
kyla

pearshapedcrafting said...

The masterboard is perfect for your Rudolph , love the googly eyes. Thanks so much for joining us at Try It On Tuesday hugs, Chrisx

chrissy xx said...

What a sweetie! LOve your colours and design. These eyes are perfect lol.
Thank you so much for joining us this week at Crafty Catz.
DT Chrissyxx

Pam Sebring Iowa said...

58
What a cute card! You are right….the eyes make him come to life!
Thank you for joining our PIP challenge. Best of luck in the draw and happy holidays!

Tracie said...

What a fun card. Your deer has such personality. Thanks for sharing with us at PIP challenges.

Win Dinn, Artist said...

What a great card, Angela, and I'm in total agreement about the googly eyes. There are some projects that just MUST have them (see my post this week; we're obviously on the same wave length 🤣).

Blogs I follow

01 09 10