Wednesday 27 December 2023

woyww - 760 - what's On Your Workdesk Wednesday.

    Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.


Hi Workdesk friends. 
We are here for another Wednesday at the Workdesk and here is:
"What's on my Workdesk this Wednesday".


If you don't know what this is all about then please visit the
 
Stamping Ground, our host Julia will explain.


So here is my desk for today!

Not sure how many of you might be around today and not doing much myself, the desk is resting until I get chance to play with my new toy which you can see here.


As I'm sure you would expect there is very little going on here today.

I did have a bit of a tidy up and little reorganisation of some equipment that was getting in the way but other than that it's been quiet here.

The purple bag is part of my Christmas present. I wonder if you can guess what's inside? The colour might be a giveaway.
I will show you more next week.

Hope you've all had a lovely Christmas.

 Thanks for stopping by and hope you will pop over and join in the visits around the other desks.

 I'm off now to see what everyone else is up to and I'll see you here again in the New Year.
Have a great woyww 
and 
happy crafting,

Angela x

15 comments:

Helen said...

Happy Christmas, Angela. I didn't get any crafty goodies but lots of chocolates to enjoy. I'm enjoying a few days off between now and New Year before we go back to work, so hope to find some crafting time. Happy WOYWW Helen #8

Sarah Brennan said...

Happy New Year Angela. Hope you can make the crop. Being quick with my visits today as we are heading over to Mum's for her birthday soon. Stay safe, Happy WOYWW and Happy New Year. Sarah #13

Susan Renshaw said...

Would like to know what is in the purple box! Happy New Year and Happy WOYWW! Susan #14

Crafting With Jack said...

Something from Crafter’s Companion? They favour purple. I have had a bit of a reorganisation too. A little finishing off needle before I can craft! Happy New Year and happy WOYWW. Angela #1

Lunch Lady Jan said...

It’s a lovely purple bag but I have no idea what’s in it! Glad you had a good Christmas though, let’s hope the new year is full of crafty fun! Wishing you health and happiness for 2024 xx
Hugs LLJ 9 xx

Twiglet said...

I love purple but can't imagine what's in it. Will look forward to the reveal. Happy New Year. x x Jo

BJ said...

I immediately thought Crafters Companion too, even had a quick look on their website, but still none the wiser. Oh you are such a tease. Enlarged display to 300% and could just about read "foilpress", googled some more and found Gemini foil press, that's got to be it. Just call me Miss Marple - LOL.
Happy New Year Hugs BJ #3

Robyn said...

OH- mystery to start of the new year- I could do with less surprised myself! Happy and healthy new year to you! Robyn 2

Valerie-Jael said...

I am looking forward to seeing what's in that purple case!

Neet said...

Your present was purple - suggesting CC - mine was green suggesting Lavinia. I am so predictable but there really isn't much I want these days.
Hugs & Best Wishes, Neet xx7

Christine said...

I think your very patient, or do you have your priorities correct..... yes, you do!!!!
Have a super New Year, hoping I might still be here ....
Christine #6

Julia Dunnit said...

If I haven't completely addled my brain, I think you were collecting foil in anticipation of a Minc or foil press? It's actually not huge is it, much more discreet than I thought. Am very much looking forward to your reviews! I plan to get back to my desk today, before it becomes a dumping ground for the 'tidying up' process after New Year!

Mary Anne said...

Oh your desk is just one of many that have seen little action over the holiday week! But you know what? I don't even care. Mine is so empty of inspiration I can't summon up even a whiff of disappointment. I will be back to it in 2024, but we'll see how long it takes me to get into the swing!
Happy Christmas week WOYWW!
Mary Anne (5)

Win Dinn, Artist said...

I'm excited to see what is in the purple bag - all I can think of is Barney and a shade of eyeshadow I wore in the 20's. Not much help there! 😁

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

I expect the purple bag is something to do with Crafter's Companion! Now I really want to find out LOL! See you again in 2024! Best wishes xx zsuzsa #12

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10