Monday 18 December 2023

Masterboard monday.

     Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a card made with this Masterboard:


I've used a Visible Image Snowflake stamp for this Masterboard but rather than using the ink direct to the stamp I applied the ink to a stamping block, sprayed it with water and used that to stamp with which gives a slightly less defined finish rather like a watercolour effect which I like.


The set comes with some small stamps too which I stamped to create a more detailed background.


I've cut a piece to fit a 6"x 6" card blank and embossed it with a spotty embossing folder.


Splashed on some more ink, added the die cut sentiment and silver sequins.
I love the slighty messy appearance on this card and hope you do too. 

If you're like me and send quite a few cards this is quick to make once you finish the Masterboard.

I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

2 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Hi Angela! Sorry I have been MIA. Just wanted to say hello! Hugs, Valerie

Win Dinn, Artist said...

I am all over your snowflakes, Angela, and I love how you've diffused them on this Masterboard, and the way you've created your card. Bang on and applause from Canada!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10