Wednesday 6 December 2023

WOYWOW - 757 - What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday.

    Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Hi Workdesk friends. 
We are here for another Wednesday at the Workdesk and here is:
"What's on my Workdesk this Wednesday".


If you don't know what this is all about then please visit the
 
Stamping Ground, our host Julia will explain.



So here is my desk for today!


Not very exciting as I've been spending some time packing away most of my Christmas stash and just hope I've made enough C. Cards as I've had enough with those now.

The folders on the left are scanned masterboard sheets that I've used on my cards and the boxes on the right are die cut snowflakes and sentiment words.
The exploding boxes can't take much more, in fact I don't know how they are managing to hold all that stuff!
That will probably be the next thing to tidy up.

But don't worry I made another Christmas card which I posted on my blog on Monday and here it is, hope you like it.


Kate Crame stamps and oxide inks.


I just love those goggly eyes.
Hope you like them too. 
What a character.

So that's me done for today.

 Thanks for stopping by and hope you will pop over and join in the visits around the other desks.

 I'm off now to see what everyone else is up to.
Have a great woyww 
and 
happy crafting,

Angela x

14 comments:

Helen said...

always good to see the reindeer (I caved in...) I hope to get my cards written soon, not sure I've made enough... Happy WOYWW Helen #? (linky not working)

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

A FUN CARD AND i LOVE THE COLORS. OH I need to tidy up those desks of mine, I am about insane. I went thru several of your posts just because I've been out of the loop awhile. Sending you Best Wishes with your Mom...been there done that and it's a hard road to do, but you'll be thankful you were there for her. Hugs

Annie said...

Such a fun card today…I do love those reindeers.
Hugs,
Annie x #8

Twiglet said...

Brilliant little reindeer. I wrote cards yesterday and realize that I need to make at least another six. Might do it later if my cold and streaming eyes allow! x x Jo

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Love the reindeer card, I think Google eyes make everything better!! The colours are fab, love the non traditional vibe and I enjoyed the patterns on the top of the card, great fun! I think I’ve got to make some Christmas prezzy tags (nothing too fancy) and then I’m done!
Hugs LLJ 9 xx

Crafting With Jack said...

Such a cute reindeer! I haven’t even got my crafting Christmas stuff out yet! Having made my cards last year. Good luck with the tidying. Happy WOYWW. Angela #14

Julia Dunnit said...

I think I’d rather like to go through that exploding box! I was telling Kathy about the. Allow. Dog hunt and that I haven’t used it yet and she’s sent me a gorgeous balloon dog car air freshener in bright yellow. It’s started a thing!! I’m done with the cards too, but haven’t quite got the clearing up stage, big old well done to you!!

Sarah Brennan said...

Oh I do like those Kate Crane stamps with the added googly eyes Angela. Hope you manage to sort the exploding boxes before they let loose lol. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #3

My name is Cindy said...

Well you can't go wrong with a googly eye in my book!! I really should use them more, I have enough in my stash. I'm only just about to start on my Christmas cards as I make them now so I'm ready for next Christmas. Think my existing stash of cards will be non-existent when I've finished writing my cards so I have a bit of work to do!! My exploding box is currently up on a high shelf but I can see it glaring at me as I haven't touched it for months. Have a great week, love n hugs Cindyxx #11

Lynnecrafts said...

Such a cute card, Angela.
tter soon, BJ. I love your Xmas trees and gnome paintings.
Take care, and have a good week
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 13 xx

Mary Anne said...

Your cards are always a real inspiration. I just love the colours and the masterboard backgrounds and all it it really. Yes, the googly eyes too! Clever too, scanning the MBs - I am finding that helpful as well with some of my painted and gel printed papers. No more one-of-a-kind can't-bear-to-use-it thing! LOL!
Happy (late) WOYWW!
Mary Anne (7)

Win Dinn, Artist said...

I'm having a giggle over you being done with Christmas cards...little wonder with all the effort you go to as you make them literally stunning!

Lindart said...

Love the reindeer card and the goggly eyes! You could be right about Mittsy, but if she didn't like the snowman I think it would be on the floor by now!
Have a great week, Lindart #19

Neet said...

Can see how much you have enjoyed Kate's reindeer, like me with the Lavinia fairies. I can't stop making them - might have lots ready for next year if i carry on.
Hugs, Neet xx 12

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10